Reviews for Safe
annie.jo.marie chapter 22 . 3/7
Gah! What about Victoria? Awesome writing, as always!
Lady BloodWolf chapter 22 . 10/17/2017
Dear god the tears will not stop! But I absolutely loved this. You did amazing!
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
is rose punishing jacob for raping bella or punishing the ones who did it to her by way of jacob?
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
would billy have a man live that raped one of his daughters? i think not. and billy had a lot if f-g nerve to tell carlisle that jacob was in love with bella. did he say the same thing to charlie?
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 9/2/2017
poor charlie, he is going to be in for a very rude awakening.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
Feeling so sorry for poor Edward :(
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
So heart breaking but I like the new role that you have given Jasper.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Omg! I was not expecting that. Totally shocked!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/23/2017
This story was amazing! I couldn't get enough and in fact would like a whole lot more please. Wow, very well written and expertly paced. Great job
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
I'm glad that somebody acknowledged how Alice was cast aside in the wake of all the drama. She was probably so used to seeing the future that she can't make decisions without knowing the effect. I do wish she'd gotten more time with Bella though.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2017
Alright, well I'm starting to get irritated with Esme. Her reasons for not killing Jacob are flimsy at best and the way she handled the situation with Rose was horrible. And the way she's handling the Carlisle/Charlie tension is frustrating. Regardless of whether or not Charlie is partially to blame (In Eclipse he didn't even chastise Jacob for kissing Bella without consent), Carlisle has the right to feel the way he does, especially since he's the one who picked her up in the first place. Also, how's the family going to go from coddling Rosalie because she's reliving her own trauma, to not even speaking to her because of her opinion? They allowed her to be rude and spiteful to Bella for the entire time she's known her, but when she finally wants to help Bella, they all decide to shun her. Jacob needs to die and the Cullens need to be the ones to do it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2017
I really wish the Cullens would take more time to look after Edward in this story. They've had plenty of well-meaning advice (bordering scolding) to give him, but they really haven't taken the time to talk to him and see how he's feeling. Also, I feel really bad for Alice, she's just been pushed away by someone she loves immensely in favor of people who weren't even close to Bella before, it's got to hurt more than she's letting on.
agoogoo chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
I actually don't understand how vampires aren't emotionally and mentally drained after years/decades/scoĊ•es/centuries/millenia without sleep
Naruisawesome chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Ah! This was really great! I loved it! I'm glad Jacob died after all...even if that does make me sound like a bad person lol. The boy didn't even say one word throughout the whole story and the only part he was in there for was his death scene! XD I don't like Jacob...at all, if you couldn't already tell lol. At least Bella is healing. Slowly but surely!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
Loved it! I love the bond you've given Bella and her big brothers, especially Jasper. I write mostly Bella/Jasper stories at first because I was getting bored writing Edward/Bella each time but after I really started writing Jasper building upon what we learned about him in the books they became my favorite pairing. The way I see Jasper seems to be exactly how you do. I liked how you showed how many people also become changed by such a trauma and you truly have a gift for conveying emotion.