Reviews for Safe
I'm glad that somebody acknowledged how Alice was cast aside in the wake of all the drama. She was probably so used to seeing the future that she can't make decisions without knowing the effect. I do wish she'd gotten more time with Bella though.
Alright, well I'm starting to get irritated with Esme. Her reasons for not killing Jacob are flimsy at best and the way she handled the situation with Rose was horrible. And the way she's handling the Carlisle/Charlie tension is frustrating. Regardless of whether or not Charlie is partially to blame (In Eclipse he didn't even chastise Jacob for kissing Bella without consent), Carlisle has the right to feel the way he does, especially since he's the one who picked her up in the first place. Also, how's the family going to go from coddling Rosalie because she's reliving her own trauma, to not even speaking to her because of her opinion? They allowed her to be rude and spiteful to Bella for the entire time she's known her, but when she finally wants to help Bella, they all decide to shun her. Jacob needs to die and the Cullens need to be the ones to do it.
I really wish the Cullens would take more time to look after Edward in this story. They've had plenty of well-meaning advice (bordering scolding) to give him, but they really haven't taken the time to talk to him and see how he's feeling. Also, I feel really bad for Alice, she's just been pushed away by someone she loves immensely in favor of people who weren't even close to Bella before, it's got to hurt more than she's letting on.
agoogoo chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
I actually don't understand how vampires aren't emotionally and mentally drained after years/decades/scoĊ•es/centuries/millenia without sleep
Naruisawesome chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Ah! This was really great! I loved it! I'm glad Jacob died after all...even if that does make me sound like a bad person lol. The boy didn't even say one word throughout the whole story and the only part he was in there for was his death scene! XD I don't like Jacob...at all, if you couldn't already tell lol. At least Bella is healing. Slowly but surely!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
Loved it! I love the bond you've given Bella and her big brothers, especially Jasper. I write mostly Bella/Jasper stories at first because I was getting bored writing Edward/Bella each time but after I really started writing Jasper building upon what we learned about him in the books they became my favorite pairing. The way I see Jasper seems to be exactly how you do. I liked how you showed how many people also become changed by such a trauma and you truly have a gift for conveying emotion.

MyladyNancy chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
wow what an intense and beautiful story. even reading for the second time. thank you for sharing your vision.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you make a sequel plz.
IsabellaElric chapter 22 . 7/12/2016
So sad and heartbreaking. I love this story. And Now Ive read all your finished twilight fics. I love your work. Great job

~Isabella Elric
misstresswillow chapter 22 . 5/2/2016
Loved the story.
Nookwatt chapter 22 . 4/15/2016
Ok. I started reading this story. Fell in love with it! As I was reading I forgot to follow it, add it to favorites and accidentally backed out of everything on my phone! I died a thousand deaths for about 15 mins until I found it again! Lol. I love the progression of this story.
micbb chapter 22 . 2/16/2016
This was...really, really difficult to read. I mean, well done and all, but the subject matter...just...emotional turmoil, honestly.
christylou chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
love the way this story begins..
Spawn chapter 22 . 1/26/2016
Thank G-D she wasn't pregnant! I didn't want anyone to have to suffer through that. I thought the entire story was very well written. You captured the raw emotions and struggles very realistically, without forcing us to see the graphic details, which I appreciated. I also enjoyed how you used several different points of view. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
I like that Jasper and Alice were able to focus on themselves for once after focusing on everyone else for a while. They needed some time to reconnect. Laugh out loud at Emmett and Rose getting busy in the garage. I bet they've done it in stranger places.

Edward and Bella are getting a little normalcy. Good for them. They're making great strides in their relationship. That ending was just plain mean! Damn cliffhangers!