Reviews for Safe
MrsRobVanDam chapter 22 . 10/25
This is the second time I've read this story. I still love it xx
nickaroos chapter 22 . 10/24
This story is emotionally hard, but so well done. Thank you for tackling such a delicate subject so well.
boopgirl chapter 22 . 6/25
Great Job
twiclare chapter 22 . 6/14
Loved the story, it felt very realistic in the pace of things with Bella's recovery.
twiclare chapter 13 . 6/13
I can't help feeling a little sorry for Billy, he's desperate to save his son and can't quite believe that Jacob was capable of something like this.
twiclare chapter 3 . 6/12
You're showing how devastating a rape is for everyone around the victim. It's so raw and emotional.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 22 . 6/10
Great story. You told it with sensitivity and respect to the characters and while others may see Edward as being a wimp in this story, I disagree. (I was discussing it with one of my friends and she hasn't read it yet but said Edward seems like a wimp.) I think that, as much of a control freak as Edward is, him giving Bella all the control (regarding whether Jacob lived or died at the hands of the Cullens) was remarkably brave and out of character of him. Kudos on a well-told story. Thank you for sharing your talent. :-)
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 6/10
I'm making my way through all of your stories, and I've enjoyed every one of them. Please don't stop writing, and I promise to keep reading. Thank you.
iluvfangs chapter 22 . 4/17
Thank you Thank you! I started this story set on the fact there was no way I would like a story where Jacob did something like this and I am Team Edward so that didn't help. Boy was I surprised! First thing for me was in my opinion this wasn't so much about Jacob but rather a story about how the Cullens as a whole feel about Bella and how each one of them feels for her individually. I not only fell in love right away with how you wrote big bad boy Emmett and the compassionate sweetie Jasper but how from beginning to end it was those two at core that made her feel safe! The past recollections for Esme and Rose were beautifully done! This story rocked! Thank you again!
Adirondackmommi chapter 22 . 4/16
Wow, this was a great story. Glad you didn't gloss over the rape, it drives me crazy when authors make it seem like it's something the character just "gets over" one day and everything is perfect. I loved how Jasper and Emmett were a safe place for Bella, and how Charlie resolved the issue in the end. Can't wait to see what other stories you have posted.
iluvfangs chapter 10 . 4/15
Although I love Charlie, I really am impressed the way you went with his first reaction. Just to show at least right now how the Cullens are so PROTECTIVE over her and with it being Love for Bella that motivates them all! Again, you are making me really love Jasper in this story!
iluvfangs chapter 9 . 4/14
Really hoping Sam didn't kill him yet...Would love for the boys to just END Jacob! If not Bella!
Anyway I can't believe I am not only reading this but routing for Jake's demise! I am a Jacob fan too!
iluvfangs chapter 8 . 4/14
I was waiting for this! I knew your take on Rosalie's feelings and experiences would be heart crushing! Thank you!
iluvfangs chapter 7 . 4/14
I'm always Team Edward always, but I love that this is a Cullen recovery...that it takes all of them to go thru this healing with and for Bella! I still LOVE Jasper and Emmett!
iluvfangs chapter 6 . 4/14 are no words!