Reviews for Safe
IsabellaElric chapter 22 . 7/12
So sad and heartbreaking. I love this story. And Now Ive read all your finished twilight fics. I love your work. Great job

~Isabella Elric
misstresswillow chapter 22 . 5/2
Loved the story.
Nookwatt chapter 22 . 4/15
Ok. I started reading this story. Fell in love with it! As I was reading I forgot to follow it, add it to favorites and accidentally backed out of everything on my phone! I died a thousand deaths for about 15 mins until I found it again! Lol. I love the progression of this story.
micbb chapter 22 . 2/16
This was...really, really difficult to read. I mean, well done and all, but the subject matter...just...emotional turmoil, honestly.
christylou chapter 2 . 1/31
love the way this story begins..
Spawn chapter 22 . 1/26
Thank G-D she wasn't pregnant! I didn't want anyone to have to suffer through that. I thought the entire story was very well written. You captured the raw emotions and struggles very realistically, without forcing us to see the graphic details, which I appreciated. I also enjoyed how you used several different points of view. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 21 . 1/26
I like that Jasper and Alice were able to focus on themselves for once after focusing on everyone else for a while. They needed some time to reconnect. Laugh out loud at Emmett and Rose getting busy in the garage. I bet they've done it in stranger places.

Edward and Bella are getting a little normalcy. Good for them. They're making great strides in their relationship. That ending was just plain mean! Damn cliffhangers!
Spawn chapter 20 . 1/26
It sucks when you want to help someone that you love and can't, so I'm happy that Alice finally got a chance to help Bella. She was good with her, as was Emmett. I laughed out loud at him taking her a candy bar for breakfast, but at least made her happy.

It was brave of Bella to push through and see her father. She making progress, that's all that matters. I'm with Carlisle, I don't care about Billy. May the rest of his existence be filled with the torture of never knowing what happened to his son.
Spawn chapter 19 . 1/26
It's killing Bella to know that Edward saw what happened. I'm glad that Jasper was able to lessen the pain enough for her to sleep. I hope those two are open and honest with each other. It's the only thing that will get them through this.

Loved Esme stepping in front of Rosalie when Alice tried to attack her. I don't think she's not really mad at her sister. I think she's frustrated at the whole situation and it was an excuse to vent. Rosalie was sorry and never meant to hurt her brother. Once again Jasper to the rescue by calming her down. Now that Jacob's gone; I hope that everyone, Charlie included, can move on.
Spawn chapter 18 . 1/26
Why the hell did Rosalie bite Jasper? Was she so out of control that she just attacked the first person who tried to restrain her? Jacob has some freaking nerve showing up at the Cullens! It's poetic justice that Charlie got to be the one to kill Jake. I'm glad that Carlisle and Jasper are taking care of things and protecting Charlie. Justice has been served.

Even in death, that little bastard managed to get one last jab in. I heart breaks for Edward, to be forced to have the memories of the most horrific act again the love of his life, trapped in his head for eternity. I hope Jake burns in hell.

I can understand why Edward told Bella the truth. Lies would only tear them apart and maybe now she will be able to heal. Great job on this.
Spawn chapter 17 . 1/25
According to Alice, shopping is the cure to everything! If only that was true. I can see why Bella is upset about the thought of seeing Charlie. The last visit ended very badly, but that was before he knew what she had been through and he was sorry.

No one will get anywhere near her with her big brother playing bodyguard to her. Emmett can be a scary dude when he wants to 't go reading people's minds cause you might not like what you hear, Edward. Carlisle's going to speak to Sam, cause that worked out so well the first time. Still team Rosalie.
Spawn chapter 16 . 1/25
Laugh at loud at Esme and Carlisle cleaning Charlie's house while he napped. I probably would have4 done the same thing. I thought it was sweet of the boys to distract Bella. Loved Edward teaching her piano, Jasper guitar, and Emmett chess. They needed the bonding time.

I don't blame Rosalie for being upset. Jake needs to pay for his crimes. It seems there's plenty of blame and guilt to go around.
Spawn chapter 15 . 1/25
Jacob didn't care about how she felt when he violently raped her. Why is she so concerned about his life? She doesn't think he'll hurt anyone else. How the hell does she know he won't? She didn't think he'd rape her, yet he did. There's nothing to say he won't do it to someone else.

I'm still team Rosalie. I do feel bad that everyone is fighting. It's never good when things in a family are stressful. I thought them teaching Bella to throw was cute. I'm happy to see Charlie is thinking about his mistakes. I hope he makes some positive changes.
Spawn chapter 15 . 1/25
Bella is just too nice, it's sickening sometimes. J
Spawn chapter 14 . 1/25
I knew Alice wouldn't be able to hold out at school for long. She needs to be with her family. Aw, Edward's teaching her to play. He's a good teacher and I think she'll pick it up quickly. Esme is a hunting party pooper. Kill Jacob and be done with it. Everyone will be better off with him six feet under. Even Carlisle the pacifist knows this is true.