Reviews for Out of The Shadows: A Christmas Story
LittleCrazyLady chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I love georgexangelina and this story is so sweet. But i don't really like the ending because its too short :)
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Omg that was freaking adorable!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Clearly that comment about chasing after people is aimed at me. So I'll leave you a review, since I've got some time.

Interesting ending, but too abrupt - space it out a little
climax of the story is way to short - the reader will be quite annoyed by how much he has to read to get to the ending only to find out the ending is around 50 words.

... George wouldn't be that insecure. Maybe a little, but not to the degree you portrayed him as.

Oh, and Merry Christmas. This will be my Christmas present for you. Enjoy it
AngelMaryMercury chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
It's my first review in english on english website! I like your story ... I love Fred&George! (I still cry for Fred's death!) I look forward next chapter! (I hope my english is good!)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
sweet :-)
kaykay25 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Its a great story love everything about it
kh chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Good story, needs a bit more action though.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
ohh no i cant stand cliffhangers, especially when the story is as brilliant as this! :-) please update soon!
Rose Davis chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Good chapter. Next please!
Rose Davis chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This has caught my intrigue. Good start.
Kh chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Wow. Graduating to new topics now. Amazing.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Loved it :-)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is looking set to be a good new story. The sadness and false guilt (survivors syndrome) George felt over the death of Fred would make it very hard for him to admit his true feelings for Angelina, but perhaps now is the time? Looking forward to reading more.
Many Blessings.