Reviews for Camping with the enemies
Hyoketsu chapter 7 . 5/24
Update update update~~~ pretty please
The Dragon of Ice chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Please continue I love this fanfic so much and I'm excited about what would happen next! w
I ForgotXD chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
i wish i could see Misaki crossdress :3
Rei chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I'm enjoying this quite a bit. It's fun to read. However, the grammar and spelling need a bit of work, so I suggest getting a beta. Also, Mikoto is more than a tad bit ooc, seeing as he would normally be more of a stoic character.
Other than that, I look forward to future updates :)
herecomestesun chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
awww. this story is really cute. i cant wait until the next update!
LindyLinn chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Yata and fushimi are so stupid XD
lamiascale4ever1 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Please make new chapters This story is amazing (T T)
Nogitsune Stilinkski chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
ERMANHGERD PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSS
LindyLinn chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I like this story :D
Mysteriouspenwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I know it has been ages since I last posted a chapter for this story and I will probably rewrite my previous chappies and possibly add a new one as well.
After my school exams:(
Thank you all so much for your support:)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
aaaa, this is really funny and really fluffy and cut continuuuueeee
also, don't listen to those who don't like your ideas! (・ω・)ノ
Golden-Garden chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I love this so much!It's funny, cute, well thought out, and I enjoy the couples! You did an amazing job but I'd work on grammar and a few spelling mistakes. I still love this with all my heart and I find it interesting in all sorts of ways. I'm so excited for the next chapter so please release soon!Thank you so much for the amazing story! -Golden Garden *w*
random person chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
haha oh my god that ending.
viviane1993 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Thanks you, this chapter is a bit funny. Because you say you will write the next chapter with hardcore, I'm having hard time waiting. So please hurry up and update. Good job.
YaoiLord chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
can't wait for the next ;D