Reviews for Beginnings of Truth
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 18 . 9/26
This has been an intriguing story. Do you intend to continue it?
AliceHeart13 chapter 18 . 9/14
Please Update.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 18 . 9/14
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 9/2
This was a good fic I hope it isn't abandoned
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 9/1
This fic doesn't mane any sebse
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 9/1
This was a great chapter. Very interesting
just someone chapter 1 . 8/17
Nice quote from Doctor Who you've made. I absolutely loved it!
stars90 chapter 2 . 8/11
You've got Rose and the Doctor and their interactions down very well.
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 7/16
You caught my attention despite the zig-zag choppy nature of this story. You handle the jumps from chapter to chapter well, giving the information needed very quickly and not feeling like a list. The beginning is the shakiest, but now that you're sufficiently in the Marvel universe you seem to have a more solid game plan. Can't wait to see more!
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 7/15
The back and forth between Harry and Flammel was a bit confusing. That said, I'll have to read on to figure out what is explained
This could make for a great X-men cross-over as well. All mutants are just undiscovered muggleborn witches and wizards
faraway minds chapter 18 . 6/30
This story is really good. I especially enjoy the way Harry deals with the Hydra and Shield agents. He has a I don't give a shit who you are attitude.
PappyOldGuy chapter 18 . 6/15
Interesting start to what feels like very good story. I like it, I like it a lot, a bit confusing now and then, but what the heck I still am enjoying it! It seems to be meshing quite a few realities, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where all it goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.