Reviews for Beginnings of Truth
Exivus chapter 7 . 15h
It is a good story, but very difficult to follow. You seem to jump from one place to the other without explaining the how's and why's. It's like you're writing down whatever thought passes through your head at that moment. It might make sense to you, because you are the one who came up with the whole story, but it doesn't make much sense to the reader.
Narvi seran chapter 17 . 10/3
Excellent story continue to do great work. I can't wait for the next chapter
I really want to like this story, going so far as accepting the technical weaknesses in the writing. But here's why the story is almost but not quite able to pull that off: the writing feels a lot like a person's thoughts as they jump from one scene to another. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but as an outsider, the reader often cannot easily follow the original thoughts of the author. Creating a coherent story requires attention, patience and practice. That's what I'm missing here :(
Silvermane1 chapter 17 . 9/28
Azinine chapter 7 . 9/27
And I do hope in the following chapters Natasha gets her ass kicked because at the end of the day a traitor is a traitor and Harry should have enough of that. I'm actually gritting my teeth while I continue to read. Betrayal fics always makes me angry and I hope this will be resolved with Harry being the winner and NOT being blindsided by SHIELD at the end.
grayiron chapter 17 . 9/27
Awesome story so far I thought the last part was really funny nice work. Hope to read the next chapter soon.
fhippogriff chapter 17 . 9/27
yay! a chapter! I liked Harry and Loki. How's Stark?
tpx1 chapter 17 . 9/27
nice story so far
please continue!
Faiien chapter 8 . 9/26
Tony's middle name is Edward, not Harvard o.0
RatherFabulous chapter 17 . 9/26
Okay, so, if this ain't so, understand that it is NOT my intent to insult you...No, really.
Is English your second language?

If yes, you're doing great. I do have to edit in my head a bit, but English is a torturous maze and anyone who can write this mess second-hand has my respect.
If no,'re like me then. : ) I AM enjoying it.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 17 . 9/26
kkk i love it!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 9/26
Well, I feel like it's unfair to Dumbledore. After all, he didn't force Harry to become a martyr - Harry could've said no, and let Voldemort win. Dumbledore simply knows the whole population of Britain (and the entire wolrd if Voldemort decided to conquer it too) was more important than the life of one wizard, Harry Potter.

In war, sacrifices must be made. You can't save everyone, you just have to do your best to help as many as you can, end the war and bring peace to the nation.

Harry feels very childish in your fic, attacking Dumbledore over that when in the books Harry had understood the sacrifice was necessary and was ready to die if it would mean his friends would live. That took quite a lot of courage and love, and it feels like it cheapens Harry's sacrifice to make Dumbledore look like a tyrant.
Espied7 chapter 17 . 9/26
Love Harry's analysis of Thor and Jane's relationship :)
starboy454 chapter 17 . 9/26
excellent update
Psyka chapter 17 . 9/26
Awesome bloody awesome please update again soon