Reviews for Beginnings of Truth
Very interesting story line! It's caught my eye. I like the friendly relationship between Harry and Death.

One thing I want to mention: Your story is very hard to follow(I literally don't know what's going on 25% of the time), it seems that you jump from one thing to the next. Maybe giving some description of the what, when, why, and how's of each event would help a lot since Harry kinda goes everywhere in these first few chapters.
That's just my take of the beginning of your fic :)
Faiien chapter 1 . 7/5
It always bugs me when the first sentence of a story's first chapter has a mistake in in. (This happens way more often than you probably think). I believe that there shouldn't be a space in between "a" and "far." Afar itself is a word, and makes the most sense here _
(*mumbles about first impressions jokingly*)
WhoCanRemember chapter 1 . 6/22
I hope I'm not the only one who noticed the Doctor Who reference...
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 6/19
Well on the up side he killed Vanko earlier. Instead of letting him get a bigger suit and yadda yadda. You lose though. I guess since the guy came in as a diplomat Stark is gonna get hit for killing him. I like the fact that Stark is coolio with killing when necessary here.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 6/19
Hm. Iron Man 2 arc coming next. Magical Medicines is a cool thing to sell as normal medicine. I wonder if Tony would be able to somehow create magic immune machinery. Would make his stuff much better.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 6/19
Heh this bit with Tony Stark is rather hilarious. I note that a lot of people who do Harry Potter Marvel cross overs enjoy having Harry meet and befriend Tony Stark. I have to say this is a good idea as Tony can provide lots of avenues for entertaining activities.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 6/19
Sue sue sue sue. Lawyers are the top of the super world. Making villains pay out the ass!
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 6/19
Tony Stark was always a cool ass character especially when he got his act together.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/19
Lol let people out of the death dimension fool.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/19
Hydra again huh. Such silly goobers. I'm curious if Tony and Harry will together develop magicore technological wonders.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/19
OHo. So he found her out. Glad to see it. Its no fun being decieved. Though I guess she could be a match since she doesn't age as well due to the serum she had years ago. Once again though, Death and Hel as well.

Thought the whole bit in the desert was right funny.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/19
How annoying that she is bugging his office. Though it won't matter. His radiant magic will kill the bugs. And now to buy lots of Stark Industries Stock.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 6/19
That was a beautiful death.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 6/19
Hm. I still honestly hope for a relationship with Death. Or at least Hel. Seriously would be a nice to see something like that.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 6/19
Woah. This is so interesting. Whats even more interesting is that while Nicholas Flamel had the philosiphers stone thinking he was full on life he forgot that he never actually mastered life he simply had lots of it. How puerile.