Reviews for Beginnings of Truth
automaton14 chapter 5 . 6/11
The story you've told so far was extremely clumsily done. Trying to figure out what's going on is like trying walk down my hallway at 3 AM on a Saturday night, after last call, with the lights off, 10 seconds from passing out, leading my latest fifteen-second-flame to my room even though we both know neither of us are getting laid that night because we're so drunk.
automaton14 chapter 2 . 6/11
This really isn't making any sense at all. I don't understand anything that's happened at all.
automaton14 chapter 1 . 6/11
This isn't really making sense...
Tepesh chapter 1 . 4/7
DOCTOR WHO RINGS OF AKHATEN SPEECH
Kaliedo chapter 18 . 2/20
I enjoyed reading your story, I hope you choose to continue it, as I'd very much like to see where you take it.
Dr Drarry chapter 6 . 2/20
I was initially intrigued, but this story is completely disjointed and nonsensical. There are huge gaps in plot and very little logic or explanation tying things together. Not reading anymore.
So chapter 11 . 2/16
I see that quote you did there and I approve.
Sugar0o chapter 18 . 1/21
i wonder if harry will meet the Sorcerer Supreme anytime soon?
Alexashka chapter 18 . 1/7
An interesting read, update soon!
Carnival14 chapter 1 . 1/1
Is fanfic was very confusing and didn't make a lot of sense to me. ୧ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ୨
Jesus died for us chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Your shit go shoot yourself and don't write fanfic again
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Go die you pathetic piece of shit
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
So you had a good character and then you got rid of him for the original retarded Harry Potter
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Ive never been so confused about a story that has this many likes, its beyond me, seriously, this is truly the worst thing ive read, granted I could go find worse things if i looked, but thats besides the point.

I truly dont get it, the story is VERY popular, you are clearly doing something people enjoy, thats why im so confused, like I mentioned earlier I think think might be the worst fic ive read, but so many people like it?
Never before has the term "people have different tastes" been so clear to me, its bizarre.