Reviews for My Teacher Wild Horse
TimberlineWolf chapter 6 . 9/27
this is going extremely well so far
I especially like how you made Twi's perspective only in diary entries
that was a very nice touch
Kriss1989 chapter 6 . 4/7
It's ABCD! Agressive Belligerent Compulsive Disorder!
Bree R chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
This is an interestingly told story. However, it badly lacks establishment. You kind of needed an introductory start to showcase the rather huge differences between MLP canon and what we've got here which is obviously pretty far removed. Perhaps Twilight and her parents walking to the exam, with time taken to linger on some of the differences in town and explaining some of the history through conveniently placed statues and the like. Little things like that would have helped a lot to ground the story.

Beyond that an interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Poor Twilight.
Princess Asuna chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
An interesting story so far, i cannot wait to read more!
dragon-game chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Interesting story.
I hope you continue it.
BlackRoseFire chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Awesome story, it is a rather unique one as far as I can tell, I have never seen on like this where Ranma and Celestia clash. I really cant wait until the next chapter.
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Looks good so far. I like it.

Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Maltrazz chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Very nice. Had several spelling errors, but not surprising when writing at that speed. I may not be the most familiar with the MLP universe, but from what I have seen, I have to agree with your analysis of Twilight.

DarkRubberNeck chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
If Celestia is practically a goddess then I find it amusing that everyone in this story is viewing Ranma as an equal in terms of power. I almost imagine the two of them eventually coming to a sort of friendship and leading into more. Ranma and Celestia the immortal rulers of erm Equestria? lol
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
interesting. I like how this is going. Very original idea. This will make a very interesting story once you reach the cannon parts. I just have one question: are their "cutie marks" or whatever you changed the name to, in the same spots on their bodies? Just wondering. Anyway, I have enjoyed the story thus far and hope the rest will be as enjoyable. Ja ne!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Hiryo chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
I find this story very interesting as well how you have continued with it.
Selias chapter 6 . 3/7/2014