Reviews for Can't Breathe, Don't Want To
Ryan Mashall chapter 1 . 1/14
Well hot damn. I was starting to wonder where his crew was bt captains orders... tht was a selfish move. I wish we couldve found out zoros side of things
driflew chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I read this fic maybe three or four years ago and its stuck in my head as one of the saddest things i've ever read. i still get super emotional every time i remember it, which ive done more times than i could count. your writing is amazing, thank you so much for sharing it with the world. i loved this fic 3-4 years ago and i love it now. im... also very sorry my review is several years late
Musiciscomfort chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Come on! you can't end like that! You should right another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
And suddenly there's warm hands on his shoulders and a flash of green and yellow and orange, a long nose and soft fur- his crew- they disobeyed an order- a direct order, and Lufyf know he should be mad up but he just can't be- because there was warmth and even dripping wet and barely breathing he feels safe and-

Well. Maybe he could still smile.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
NOOO LUFFY! there goes my heart, beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Great one shot. Would love a sequel because I really can't see everyone actually following that order. Keep writing.
abattoir-yuri chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
PLEASE continue this story! It's such an amazing idea you could totally make this a really awesome story!
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Poor Luffy! Torture is always horrible, but being dunked in water, for him at least, has got to be the worst. The mental torture is even worse... Why would he think his crew would hate him? Did they die?!

Well done. :D It's heartbreaking, disturbing and so well written that I feel rather speechless. It always hurts to read something like this, but it's nice to have it done so well. What I can't figure out is why most of the reviewers don't recognize the torture for what it is. It seems obvious to me...
StardustFlames chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is amazing...hopefully it won't be a one shot forever. It's got so much potential and it's really well written. There's so many questions in this that could be answered. Like for example: What happened to Luffy? Why does he think his crew doesn't care? How did he end up in the water, with his crew injured and wanting to die?
There's just so much here and it makes me slightly sad to have read it's a one shot for now.
shirokid213 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I was speechless..
Like this, of course
One of my favorite
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
...it's not over, right? There's more coming?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Whoa, that was really freaking awesome! SO heartbreaking, especially the last bit, but WOW! :D Rock on!
Mist455 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Is this a one shot? because if it is DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! and if its not then I hope you update soon!
LinaFair chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I can't find a "complete" in the header.. so.. .this isn't just a one shot, is it?
I really love it.. it's so damn sad and still.. don't know.. I just can see the happening before my eyes.. poor Luffy..
well done.. love your writing :)