Reviews for Growing Pains
kwittbugginme chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Ahh, Jim and Blair taking care of TIm... I so wanna cry. Gibbs is a butt-head! Tony is just being Tony, but Gibbs needs a wake-up-call like NOW!
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Gibbs is being a jackass still? Still! I'm speechless! (I know you wish I were) I love the way you write the Gibbs/Tim couple but this time Gibbs is coming off more cold and unfeeling, down right mean even...are you really going to kill Tim? Only Tony seems to count with Gibbs. Tim is suffering so...physically and even more hurtful, emotionally. If so I wish you had put a warning up at the start if you are going to kill him off. I would have waited for your next story.
athenakitty chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Will Tony be a changed man? It would be funny if Colonel Hamel get brought up on charges of killing a federal agent and Guide. I'm a bit curious on when Gibbs, Tony and everyone else will find out that Tim is dying, because of Gibbs's being selfish? I love a Gibbs/McGee pairing, but with the way Gibbs is behaving, he doesn't deserve Tim at all.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Poor Tim, he tried so hard. This chapter made me cry. Jim and Blair need to knock Gibbs out. Kinda curios about Shannon's ghost.
Maudlin Mush chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
I just want to go slap some sense int Gibbs. It's too bad Shannon, who seems to be his spirit guide, can't get across to him to complete the bond. You write soooo well, and this has been a tissue or two chapter! Thank you for the update.
Raven
astragail chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Oh wow! Tears. I love mcgee. But I have a feeling you have a surprise for us
AlexCurtis chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Sad but great chapter
alix33 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
"this is Agent DiNozzo's pocket" - "this in Agent".
Poor Abby and her IMO futile (if Gibbs' persists with keeping his head up his arse about Shannon, which Shannon herself had tried from the afterlife dissuading him from doing or having or fixing) efforts to get Gibbs to treat Tim better.
Well said, Ducky.
I admire Tim's courage with every fibre of my being (I have no courage myself, so I always admire it in my fictional favourites), while simultaneously being murderously angry at Gibbs and DiNozzo for what they did to Tim between the two of them.
Poor, poor Ducky!
Jim is not the only person wanting to knock sense into Gibbs, so do I. DiNozzo I want to have some more seizures…
DS2010 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Poor Tim having to go like this at leaset Blair and Jim are with him to comfort him. I really want to kick Jethro in the ass, I am hoping Jim and Blair do so, I want a front row seat. As for Jethro's first bond I get the loss and pain he is going thru but how can he do this to Tim, really, if he bonded with Tony would he be such an ass, probably.
As for Tony get deserves what ever happened to him because of those damned pills he was taking of hoping it leaves him scared.
staceydc328 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Why do I think that Gibbs will not realize that Tim has left until he gets a call in the morning? Unless Abby asks Ducky where Tim is in front of Gibbs. And I could see her doing that just to be spiteful to Gibbs. I still just want to take Tim in my arms and hug him. But at least Jim and Blair are doing that. :( Until tomorrow.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Hmmmm...its going to be interesting, when Gibbs finds out, *snickers*. Can't wait till the next update!
OptionalBlock chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
OMG and it gets worse. I just can't believe it, I didn't think I could hate Gibbs more than I already did but wow it is possible. I hope Simon really puts both Gibbs and DiNozzo in there place...painfully. I am normally a Gibbs and Tim lover but in this story Gibbs is so far out there he does not deserve Tim. The team as whole (with the exception of Ducky and Abby) have failed Tim. I can't even begin to see a path towards reconciliation in this. The whole team has a lot of grovelling to do.
skyjadeprincess chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Gibbs, you are a MAJOR asshole. It was *Tony's* decision to take strange pills and you start blaming McGee. Shame on you. You are a dick. You don't deserve him. At least Ducky had the balls to tell Gibbs off. I also hope Ducky yels some sense into Tony as well. Gibbs and Tony should be Sentinel and Guide. They are both emotionally stunted, arrogant, immature and selfish bastards who were made for each other. I don't like how either of them are being portrayed in this fic. Gibbs has yet to demonstrate *why* he is worthy of being McGee's Sentinel. DiNozzo has yet to demonstrate *why* he is worthy of being a Guide. I wish you portrayed the characters differently. Even McGee is starting to wear on my nerves and he's my favorite character. I wish he would man up a little and stand up for himself. I wish Ziva wasn't cold and indifferent, blinded by her prejudices against Guides. I wish Tony wasn't absorbed with his childish jealousy. And I want Gibbs to get his head out of his ass. This is a great story, don't get me wrong, it's just frustrating.
earthdragon chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Just why, exactly is Tim dying? Isn't there something medically that the sentinels can do for him, as he seems to have been subjected to Gibbs' demands before his gunshot wounds had healed properly. A lot of doctors have made appearances in this story but a fat lot of good they seem to be. Tim himself seems to have empathic abilities that are almost those of a sentinel; it will be tragic if he is to be killed off simply because the bond with Gibbs wasn't all it should have been.

I loved Ducky ripping into Gibbs after the man had the gall to criticise Tim. Telling him to look in a mirror if he wanted to blame someone was just perfect.
Likaella chapter 20 . 12/13/2013