Reviews for Growing Pains
cbishlyn chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Love your Ncis sentinel crossover and that you have a hint of sg1
Alisa123 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
and gibbs can only BLAME himself for what is happening...of course, it's NOT tim's fault he ended up being the guide...and in some ways, it's not jethro's...but, HOW jethro handled it all...IS JETHRO'S FAULT.

alisa
Chococino72 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Arrrgggghhhh... what you are doing ?
I have big tears in my eyes and I want to hug Tim so much and kick Gibbs and Tony in the gluteus medius !
Thank's to Jim and Blair, i hope thay can comfort Tim a little bit !
I wish Ducky breach his medical secrecy and say something.
After every Chapter I say to me: Don't read the next chapter before the Story is complete and I can read the last Chapter first ... But then.. I check my emails ... and I see a new Chapter ist on... I really don't want to read... but I click.. and then ... I read ... ! I dont't want. But I have to do!
And after reading every sad chapter and with much empathy for my poor Timmy I read/ I must read/ I have to read one of your other Story's ... :) for my heart and soul.
Today one of the AALCSLT series :)
(Sorry for bad english and grammer.. :( )
musme chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
I love it more and more.
Thanks
kwittbugginme chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Ahh, Jim and Blair taking care of TIm... I so wanna cry. Gibbs is a butt-head! Tony is just being Tony, but Gibbs needs a wake-up-call like NOW!
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Gibbs is being a jackass still? Still! I'm speechless! (I know you wish I were) I love the way you write the Gibbs/Tim couple but this time Gibbs is coming off more cold and unfeeling, down right mean even...are you really going to kill Tim? Only Tony seems to count with Gibbs. Tim is suffering so...physically and even more hurtful, emotionally. If so I wish you had put a warning up at the start if you are going to kill him off. I would have waited for your next story.
athenakitty chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Will Tony be a changed man? It would be funny if Colonel Hamel get brought up on charges of killing a federal agent and Guide. I'm a bit curious on when Gibbs, Tony and everyone else will find out that Tim is dying, because of Gibbs's being selfish? I love a Gibbs/McGee pairing, but with the way Gibbs is behaving, he doesn't deserve Tim at all.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Poor Tim, he tried so hard. This chapter made me cry. Jim and Blair need to knock Gibbs out. Kinda curios about Shannon's ghost.
Maudlin Mush chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
I just want to go slap some sense int Gibbs. It's too bad Shannon, who seems to be his spirit guide, can't get across to him to complete the bond. You write soooo well, and this has been a tissue or two chapter! Thank you for the update.
Raven
astragail chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Oh wow! Tears. I love mcgee. But I have a feeling you have a surprise for us
AlexCurtis chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Sad but great chapter
alix33 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
"this is Agent DiNozzo's pocket" - "this in Agent".
Poor Abby and her IMO futile (if Gibbs' persists with keeping his head up his arse about Shannon, which Shannon herself had tried from the afterlife dissuading him from doing or having or fixing) efforts to get Gibbs to treat Tim better.
Well said, Ducky.
I admire Tim's courage with every fibre of my being (I have no courage myself, so I always admire it in my fictional favourites), while simultaneously being murderously angry at Gibbs and DiNozzo for what they did to Tim between the two of them.
Poor, poor Ducky!
Jim is not the only person wanting to knock sense into Gibbs, so do I. DiNozzo I want to have some more seizures…
DS2010 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Poor Tim having to go like this at leaset Blair and Jim are with him to comfort him. I really want to kick Jethro in the ass, I am hoping Jim and Blair do so, I want a front row seat. As for Jethro's first bond I get the loss and pain he is going thru but how can he do this to Tim, really, if he bonded with Tony would he be such an ass, probably.
As for Tony get deserves what ever happened to him because of those damned pills he was taking of hoping it leaves him scared.
staceydc328 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Why do I think that Gibbs will not realize that Tim has left until he gets a call in the morning? Unless Abby asks Ducky where Tim is in front of Gibbs. And I could see her doing that just to be spiteful to Gibbs. I still just want to take Tim in my arms and hug him. But at least Jim and Blair are doing that. :( Until tomorrow.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Hmmmm...its going to be interesting, when Gibbs finds out, *snickers*. Can't wait till the next update!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »