Reviews for Growing Pains
Guest chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
I just finished reading this all the way through in one sitting. I should have been asleep hours ago, but it was totally worth it! Absolutely brilliant!
barbaratakuyaho chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
A pleasant surprise for the new year, your completed story. found you a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed what was there. Plot was great and interaction was believable. You did a great job walking a fine line between over the top and wimpy characterizations and that is hard to do. Some of the scenes with the 2 bonded couples while being hot were not overly graphic and funny as all get out. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to other offerings.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
I love this story! I am sorry if I haven't reviewed before, I'n really not very good about doing that. lol! I would, and I'm sure others also, love to see a sequil to this story.
staceydc328 chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
You seriously left it like that? I know I was bad and with the holidays could not keep up, but I finally get to read the last few chapters and see that ending? There had better be a sequel! Besides I want to see Gibbs learn about McGee. I think that would be really cool.
jjd022980 chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
Omg u got to do a sequel to this one! That's a cliffhanger! Didn't like Gibbs at first but I'm glad he got his head out of his butt!
neneski chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
As painful as it was to read the first half and see how Gibbs treated McGee I think this might be my new favorite if yours. As always it was amazingly well written and I would love it if there was a sequel. I've never really heard of Sentinal before this fic, but I think you've made me a fan. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
hotshow chapter 33 . 12/28/2013
I just finished reading this story and thought it was very good. When you wrote "The End?" - does this mean that there is going to be a sequel? Thank you.
Creed757 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
I hope this isn't the last of this story, are you planning on continuing it with another story as a series? I also hope you update/finish the other wonderful NCIS stories you have on your profile. They are all amazing.
kimbarn30 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Wonderful story. Sentinel fanfiction was my first love and I have missed it. Would love to read more. Kim
Sexiluv chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You can't end it there ! I need to know what happens next! Let me know where you will continue this and I'll follow it.
kwittbugginme chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
I so hope you're going to do a sequel and I hope I can read it. You're such a wonderful writer.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us.
delia cerrano chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
The end indeed! Does Tim's father know he is a guide and does he know who Hamel is? Love reading how loving Gibbs is with Tim. He should be after everything he put Tim through.
Bunny Skywalker chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Wow ! No really wow. It's the only word that I found to define your fanfic.
THE best crossover NCIS/The Sentinel that I ever read.
Thanks a lot for sraring this with us !
alix33 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Tim rolling his eyes at Gibbs' question was funny.
I DID laugh at the expression on nesting Sentinel Gibbs' face.
I am SO pissed-off that DiNozzo is basically getting off scot free after all the harm he did.
"gentle reminder", my arse! GR!
That steak salad sounds super yummy.
I am already creeped out by the spin Hamel is going to no doubt put on Tim and Gibbs' story as he tells it to Tim's sperm donor, and I have not heard a single syllable of the spun story yet.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Great ending...Hope there is a sequel...Love this crossover! Happy holidays!
384 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »