Reviews for Growing Pains
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
I love this story! I am sorry if I haven't reviewed before, I'n really not very good about doing that. lol! I would, and I'm sure others also, love to see a sequil to this story.
staceydc328 chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
You seriously left it like that? I know I was bad and with the holidays could not keep up, but I finally get to read the last few chapters and see that ending? There had better be a sequel! Besides I want to see Gibbs learn about McGee. I think that would be really cool.
jjd022980 chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
Omg u got to do a sequel to this one! That's a cliffhanger! Didn't like Gibbs at first but I'm glad he got his head out of his butt!
neneski chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
As painful as it was to read the first half and see how Gibbs treated McGee I think this might be my new favorite if yours. As always it was amazingly well written and I would love it if there was a sequel. I've never really heard of Sentinal before this fic, but I think you've made me a fan. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
hotshow chapter 33 . 12/28/2013
I just finished reading this story and thought it was very good. When you wrote "The End?" - does this mean that there is going to be a sequel? Thank you.
Creed757 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
I hope this isn't the last of this story, are you planning on continuing it with another story as a series? I also hope you update/finish the other wonderful NCIS stories you have on your profile. They are all amazing.
kimbarn30 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Wonderful story. Sentinel fanfiction was my first love and I have missed it. Would love to read more. Kim
Sexiluv chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You can't end it there ! I need to know what happens next! Let me know where you will continue this and I'll follow it.
kwittbugginme chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
I so hope you're going to do a sequel and I hope I can read it. You're such a wonderful writer.
Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us.
delia cerrano chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
The end indeed! Does Tim's father know he is a guide and does he know who Hamel is? Love reading how loving Gibbs is with Tim. He should be after everything he put Tim through.
Bunny Skywalker chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Wow ! No really wow. It's the only word that I found to define your fanfic.
THE best crossover NCIS/The Sentinel that I ever read.
Thanks a lot for sraring this with us !
alix33 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Tim rolling his eyes at Gibbs' question was funny.
I DID laugh at the expression on nesting Sentinel Gibbs' face.
I am SO pissed-off that DiNozzo is basically getting off scot free after all the harm he did.
"gentle reminder", my arse! GR!
That steak salad sounds super yummy.
I am already creeped out by the spin Hamel is going to no doubt put on Tim and Gibbs' story as he tells it to Tim's sperm donor, and I have not heard a single syllable of the spun story yet.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Great ending...Hope there is a sequel...Love this crossover! Happy holidays!
wileycoyote chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
That Hamel guy is a real bastard, isn't he? Nice ending.
alix33 chapter 32 . 12/26/2013
Yay! for Tim alerting Gibbs to that dog whistle and Gibbs managing to keep his senses under control.
LOVE it that Tim could shoot that one suspect through two blacked out windows.
Possessive, growly Sentinel Gibbs was very funny.
AW, poor Tobias, that Gibbs growled at him, though it was funny too.
Hehehe, Ducky and Abby wanting to grab Vance's phone was very funny.
"intrepid", what a thoroughly Ducky word, hehehe.
LOVE DiNozzo's confusion.