Reviews for Growing Pains
Sprig chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
uh oh...word is spreading fast. that means all of Gibbs' enemies will be gunning for him. and if they hear that Tim is his guide i can just imagine the trouble poor Tim is gonna be in.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Looks like at least McGee believes he is a guide because of his uncle, Gibbs i have a feeling will take a lot more convincing. He is going to be a tough nut to crack.
musme chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I I love it!
Thanks for your fast update
staceydc328 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Seriously! You leave us hanging with this? I am ready for more!
silvermoon217 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Oh, this is the start of a great story! I love Gibbs/McGee stories - Sentinel & Guide is something I never thought of. Brilliant!
astragail chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I smell TROUBLE for my boys. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them.
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Tim most probably did not mention his Guide relatives because he is not DiNozzo or even remotely like him, blabbing every single thing in his life to the rest of Team Gibbs to garner attention.
musme chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love it!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
interesting pairing tim and jethro as sentinels.
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
WOW...normally it's tony that helps gibbs...not tim...this will be different.

alisa
trout1986 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Love the first chapter. Tim will be a good guide but Gibbs is going to fight and DiNozzo is going to be totally pissed and raise hell. I love it
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Something weird is going on with Gibbs, who is standing frozen, in the open like that (in the bit I just reached), which is behaviour totally unlike him normally.
"First thing's first" - "First things first".
I wish DiNozzo protested more, as I wanted those MPs to throw his overbearing, loudmouthed, snotbrained arse in some jail cell.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
LOVE IT! Is this a book? I know I've seen the TV Show...can't wait till the next chapter!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great story so far, but than again...all your stories are awesome! Can't wait to see the NCIS team's reaction and also Gibbs and Tim's reactions...update soon!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is story is going to be so awesome. Also thank you for not being one of those authors that just floods people's inbox with a bunch of chapters. One chapter a day is perfect. Can't wait to tomorrow. Ciao.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »