Reviews for Growing Pains
alix33 chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Yay! for Tim and that FBI agent.
Escape? YOU WISH, Shuhab!
Alisa123 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
i see MORE trouble coming...i have to admitt...i feel for tony...after the life he had with his family...he's feeling the NEED to be NEEDED & WANTED by someone...too bad Hamel tried to USE him and that need...i hope, tony finds what he needs and deserves...LOVE & HAPPINESS...looking forward to MORE.

alisa
d7674681 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Ready for the sequel!
ncisrox chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
As you know, this us not the site where I normally review your stories, but having read both the original and "enhanced" versions of the epilogue, I love having the comparison between the two. It was kind of like reading a galley and then the finished book of the same story. The sweet, gentle, over the top and completely possessive way that Gibbs cares for McGee is so good. It explained to me one of my questions from the original version. I can now say for certain that I understand the concept of a Sentinel in "full nest", and poor Tim is going to have his hands full just trying to get Gibbs to let him take a single unaided step until he heals. I love it! Ducky driving up onto the lawn made me laugh. I love the way the team pulled together to help the pair and most especially the changes in Tony. I knew he would come around, and I think Gibbs and McGee did, too. I am sorry to see this story end and I look forward to next year's Big Bang plus any little tidbits you feel incline to write in the mean time!

I hope you enjoyed Christmas and that your wrist is beginning to feel better!
missisaac chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Wow what a story and a ending. Great story.
Maudlin Mush chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Ooooh! I love the veiled threat you've ended the story with. Great scenes getting Tim stitched and cleaned. Also liked the boundaries set for Tony. I do hope you continue this story line at some point. Thank you for sharing!
Raven
ijinkster84 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
I really enjoyed that story. Thank you for writing it x
JackieCrocker chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
Loving that well placed ? at the end.
Luvable chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
Oh my gosh, what a suspence.

Tony is still in for more yet, after the director I wonder if he was sort of off the hook. but damn this is gibbs should have known that.

oh damn now hear comes the Admiral. what trouble is now going to be brewing.

keep on writing. loved your story. Again sorry for not reviewing from the beginning but school had occupied all of my time. I am finally done for now though so I am glad for that and so very happy.
Jen chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this. I hope you continue.
Crawcolady chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
Duhn , duhn, Duuuhhhnnn! Oh no! It's the Bad Guy Ex-doctor and the Badmiral together! What sort of misery are they going to set against our Sentinel and Guide now?

I really, really enjoyed this story! I have loved The Sentinel and it's various crossovers for YEARS and that you have crossed it over with NCIS is just the icing on the cake! You deserve recognition for this one, definitely! (Hmmm, I think I have said that about other stories you have written, too, though!) Please, keep writing and keep up the great work! We love your stories! (although now that this one is over, I may ask you to take up the pen again for "Laboring to Love", "Catalyst", and especially "Slave of My Heart" again!) You have the BEST stories and plots! I am in awe of you!
DS2010 chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
Loved the end to this tale, hoping there is more coming.
I hope that Admiral Mcgee is not up to no good but we all know he is any way...ehhehehehe
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
I see a sequel coming?!
wileycoyote chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
OK, maybe not my favorite of yours but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. I think my problem was with the way both Gibbs and Tony were being so completely dense at the beginning. But I enjoyed the story nonetheless.
skyjadeprincess chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
I enjoyed this chapter! Both Gibbs AND McGee got to kick some ass. I wouldn't say your story has a lack of interest. Last count had 335 reviews. I am happy that McGee and Gibbs are finally together and that Gibbs is acting like a Sentinel. That he is no longer treating McGee like shit. Keep up the good work. It is nice to see McGee's progress as well. Nice to know that he is no longer suffering from an incomplete bond and everyone's emotions, as well as Tony's misplaced jealousy. I'm happy that everything is going to work out. Can't wait for the next chapter.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »