Reviews for Growing Pains
skyjadeprincess chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
I enjoyed this chapter! Both Gibbs AND McGee got to kick some ass. I wouldn't say your story has a lack of interest. Last count had 335 reviews. I am happy that McGee and Gibbs are finally together and that Gibbs is acting like a Sentinel. That he is no longer treating McGee like shit. Keep up the good work. It is nice to see McGee's progress as well. Nice to know that he is no longer suffering from an incomplete bond and everyone's emotions, as well as Tony's misplaced jealousy. I'm happy that everything is going to work out. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
glad they got the bad guy, can't wait for more
musme chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
I love it very much!
Thanks for these update
And merry christmas
missisaac chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
Wow two chapters. Nice present. Can't wait for more. Merry Xmas. X
Guest chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
Please continue. I really enjoying your story
And sorry could not review as yet. School took away lots of my time, but been following your story steadily and really loved it.
Crawcolady chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
What a chapter! Loved the wat you brought Gibbs and Tim's first case as sentinel and guide around to almost the same ending as Blair and Jim's! Tony's reaction was priceless! Hope you keep writing in this universe!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter...Love the teamwork...Gibbs growling and taking care of Tim is great...Jim is a great shot...Jim and Blair r great together...would love to see them work and bond with Tim and Gibbs more! Love this story!
astragail chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Great Chapter! You are so good at writing. Don't let the haters bring you down! Keep it up. Can't wait to see the ending you have in store for us!
delia cerrano chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
I read chpt 31 before 30. What can I say...bunch of people over for dinner and they finally left . I was so excited to see chapters up I didn't pay attention. Loved that Ziva got to use her Ninja skill with a knife. Dinozo has to think a bit about that saying "never piss off a guide". McGee in a position of power? Mmmm love it!
delia cerrano chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
That Shuhab can't take a hint! They keep chasing him & messing up all his plans and still he keeps trying. Gibbs & McGee sure are working well together now and the team seems accustomed to them now. Is Abby still off about it? I don't remember if she and they have made their peace. Opps I hear Santa gotta go! Merry Christmas.
Crawcolady chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Oh, man, this is getting so exciting! I love this powerful new Gibbs and McGee pair! This is great!
Maudlin Mush chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
OMG soo scary! Thank you for the update! Extremely scary!
AllyKat chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
Your writing is awesome. I have read many if your other stories and am captivated by each. Please continue your craft!
Crawcolady chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
Oh, yeah! I love Ellison's Rule #1Never piss off the Guide. Tony is going to have a LOT of readjusting to do! Great story!
d7674681 chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
Sorry, I do not normally comment every chapter. I love this fic and look forward to getting a reminder almost daily that a new chapter has been posted.
So even though I mostly lurk, do not think that your writing is not appreciated.
I look forward to reading more from you.

PS. Have a safe and happy holiday season!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »