Reviews for Western Castle
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Incomparable story! Thanks! This was a great read!
misspopular1 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
im into western stories, but did u have to add the part where ryan was killed? why? :'(
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Very interesting AU Story ! I really liked it. Thank you
purplangel chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
This is the sweetest thing ever from Espo! "You're going to get this guy. Your mother will be watching over you."

A chill ran down my spine when I read: She'd investigate later. If she survived this.

So cool that the Lone Ranger disabled so many bad guys, inadvertently helping Beckett along the way.

I can't believe I didn't see it coming, lol. Castle's the Lone Ranger. (AWESOME)

Luv all the back story about Castle and how he became the L.R. **Awww** the proposal suprised me but I looooove it!

I'm grinning like a fool at the ending. Especially how Beckett ended up saying "yes" to him. Luv that you made all the premonitions come true from the man who visited them from the future. :) (Wish I could remember the epi name but I've had to delete all season 6 episodes from my DVR)

And thank U for 3 children... In my mind they have 2 rambunctious boys and a daughter who looks like Johanna.

Thanks for all the time and effort put into this enjoyable story, Selim!
Maria chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Well done! Great storyline about our favourite couple! Would like to read more of this? Another chapter maybe?
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Richard Castle as the Lone Ranger...WOW. My question is this. With a mask on, how could Kate NOT know who he was. I mean really, :)

And to have Kate as the sidekick, sure.

Too bad its over, I would have love to read more of it. Too bad its over. I expected the epilogue to be longer.
Nice reference to season 6 at the end. And the book, interesting.
hfce chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
What a great ending to a fun story. Good job. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow! Great idea to put the Castle-Story back to the 1800 century. I too like the series "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" and some things of this story seem to be alike. You planned to write a crossover? Or is it by coincidence? Like it much!
purplangel chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Luv that the pleasure with Castle encompassed speaking with him about her mother. Wish Marlowe would let us see this Kate on the show.
Brilliant simile of hiding under leaves to wearing corsets.
LOL: "It has some pretty hot romance between the protagonists." (A plus line)
So cool as well as cute that Ryan asked to proof read Castle's story.
Fantastic throwing in Castle hitting the bandit's hand & "I was aiming for his head."
OMG. I saw the foreshadowing but I still can't believe you killed Ryan. Ryan's/Esposito's bromance was spot on while he was dying.
Awesome ending.
Still really enjoying this unique story, Selim. Thank U.
Twisha chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I like how you describe the sunrise and how it mirrors her mood.

Good job highlighting the intimacy component of their relationship. I like her story about her mom and the comparison of cover to corsets. It sounds like something Johanna would say.

New Dunsmir. lol

I like the shootout scene, very Western feeling.

Poor Ryan! It fits the genre though.

I like the way you translated Bracken's corruption into this time period. It keeps the feel of his character and actions but fits the theme.

Love the Lone Ranger and Esposito''s response. But where is Castle?

Great chapter, a good bit of action in between some nice exposition and Caskett feels. Can't wait to read how it ends!
hfce chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love the twist of the old west. Good job. I can't wait to read more.
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Im sorry about Ryan, he was a good man. Um, The Lone Ranger, seriously? Gee I wonder where you took this from. Interesting.
IFON91 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Super chapitre !
purplangel chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
And the laughter starts off with "Keep your fanciful theories to yourself, Castle."
Ooo, Coonan roils my blood.
Luv Beckett already finishing Castle's sentences...
Can I suggest something? I'd LOVE to read something like, 'As he turned away from her, her eyes were drawn to his firm, sashaying ass.' OR 'he felt himself start to drown in the unusual mix of color in her eyes.' Just something showing their attraction to one another. (blushing)
So cool that you've thrown Senator Bracken into the fray as well. LOL over him being a poker buddy of Castle's.
Fav Line: Better not to continue down that line of inquiry. :)
OMG. I did NOT see Coonan coming up behind Beckett and threatening her (so suspenseful) and then Ya-Hoo! Castle saves the day. Luv that he was keeping an eye on her.
LOL over Beckett's comment about him being a pretty boy dressed as a dandy. (Aplus line)
And Yessz, it was Castle who saved her in her youth!
Aww, the ending is so freaking amazing! My new fav line: I need to keep you under close observation. Alll night.
The last 2 lines are pure brilliance... I may have to cuff you in the morning... My safe word is apples. *sighing*
U keep writing and I'll keep reading. :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I like how you bring the back story about Rick, and give Beckett closer. His safe word is apples.