Reviews for Jump Ship
SouthernBlossom chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I liked this one-shot. It would be really neat if you wrote another one based on David's threat of what she better do in the event of a "next time." :)
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Enjoy this little add-on! Don't suppose you would write anymore OUAT stuff? I keep up with your livejournal and you come up with some really good ideas for episode, and I've seen quite a few that I would love to read!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Nice one! Don't suppose you'll write some more OUAT Charming Emma stuff?
Kelp chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
No more? ):
DARecruit chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I've read this story a few times now, and I'm sorry it's taken me this long to review. I really like this little "extra" scene you added onto the one from the show. I love how concerned Snow and David were, and David going into Dad mode and giving Emma a swift smack was definitely in-character, and called for. And I love that you had Hook explain to Emma why he was smiling before. I admit, the first time I read it, I was with Emma on thinking he was laughing bc she was smacked. I like that it turned out that he didn't bat an eye at the smack but instead Emma's surprise. Great job! I wish the actual show had as much family emphasis as this little story does!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is fantastic and so cute. I think you should add more though with more David/Emma bonding. I sent you a message with my idea. But I do think this is a great story
Laranida chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Cute story. I like it a lot
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Fun story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Please write more adorableness like this. I love this dynamic between Emma and David and I can't find it anywhere! I'd love for you to write more!
Cash'sDream chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Amazing story!Love it you should write more :) Loved the family dynamic!
Karin chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Great story, I love the Hook/Emma talk. I'd really like to read a story with Hook and his brother, hint hint...please? I'm sure a bunch of us would love it. Thanks!
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So good, you're a great author! "If I'd jumped ship during a storm, my brother would have done worse to me, no matter my age." Well now you just gotta write a story with Hook and his brother... please!? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
awesome! there were moments in the show when I thought Snow or David will smack Emma...also like Hook's convo with Emma. well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Terrific story! It just fit so well. I seriously hope you write more of these. Would love to see more David/Emma, father/daughter action. Thanks for sharing!
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 11/21/2013