Reviews for Heart shaped anchor
wickedshenanigans chapter 28 . 7/13
Loved this! Really original spin on the first meeting and Regina-sacrifices-herself ideas, and loved the deeper ramifications of the soulmate connection too. Regina stuck to Robin's side as a spirit was greatness. I thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish, magical theory to sweet fluff. Excellent work!
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 28 . 7/3
I loved the epilogue! It was the perfect ending to a beautiful story! The moments with Roland were really sweet and I loved the last moments with Robin. Just beautiful!
pt159 chapter 28 . 6/28
Enjoyed every moment of this story. So grateful to you for having completed it. It's a fav I'm sure to read and re-read for a very long time!
pt159 chapter 1 . 6/22
Just reading this for maybe the 6th time and this prologue gets me every time 'again mommy do it again' and my tears fall. I love it and just had to say. Can't wait to read this all again as a now completed fic xx
LoveFlora chapter 28 . 6/17
I loved it!
maxiefae chapter 28 . 6/15
Trust me I'm pissed off at the show to but I really did joy the ending thank you
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 27 . 6/12
I love this story so much! Such an interesting storyline! And I loved the way you described everything, the action and the emotions, mostly Regina's emotions as she was going through everything. I loved her moments with Henry and with Robin. Her story with Robin is so precious, thank you for exploring their strong connection a way it ended up not being explored on the show. I really really love this story and I hope you write more!
kimberwc chapter 25 . 5/26
Man this story rocks! Totally enjoying it.
kimberwc chapter 26 . 4/21
I so enjoyed reads this story! It was an awesome read, and I hope you give us a few more chapters before ending it. I would really like to see how Regina & Robins relationship unfolds, aso well as, her relationship with Henry and Roland.
kimberwc chapter 27 . 3/16
This story was so awesome! So glad that I'm just now reading it, because I would have gone crazy waiting g for new chapters! This is by far one of the best I've read. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.
littleindian1 chapter 27 . 3/10
I just have to say I LOVE this story! and your writing! its great and I totally cant wait to see what happens next... That isn't the end right?
Hoodie612 chapter 27 . 2/25
Just came across this story and binge read - love it so much and can't wait to see where you take it next!
natbenson chapter 27 . 2/15
Great chapter! Hope Emma becomes a little more friendly towards Regina
kk bk chapter 27 . 2/15
Omg why are all my favorite stories updating so close together? Thanks so much. Best gift this month lol
maxiefae chapter 27 . 2/15