Reviews for Heart shaped anchor
thaistrajano chapter 24 . 4/27
It's back! I really like Robin in this story and the way you write his relationship with Regina.
The way she just snaps at Snow was amazing and I love her bonding times with Henry
I'm just glad that you're writing this again!
Amazing
Addicted1 chapter 24 . 4/4
I'm glad that Robin can tell Regina that she didn't take all of those hearts.

And even more glad that you updated this story! I used your update as an excuse to re-skim your previous chapters, and it was such a fun read. I really like your characterizations and your use of magic. Your story is internally consistent, which makes it easy to immerse myself in it.

I particularly enjoyed Regina snapping at Snow's constant impositions, and I loved Henry's realization that Snow could be annoying. That was amusing and true. And it's nice to see Henry beginning to understand his mother. That might be my favorite aspect of this story.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with Regina's Evil Queen phase and how you exorcise Cora from her.

Thanks for sticking with this story!
wcying713 chapter 24 . 4/1
i usually don't like the weak and vulnerable regina, but i love your story. poor regina, going back to pure and innoncent her must be hard for her, especially hv to deal with the way people already see her as evil.
Trina1994 chapter 24 . 4/1
Cannot wait to see where this continues on to
mordicus18 chapter 24 . 4/1
What an idiot not charming at all, he should have rested being a sjepard boooooooo, lol dammit david, i want to burn on the buchet
FraiseDandelion chapter 24 . 4/1
Yes yes yes! Oh God yes! I thought you'd given up this story completely and I read it a few days ago and now you updated and the planets have aligned and everything is perfect. Loved this, Regina's torment is breaking my heart!
Nicolev65 chapter 23 . 3/9
It's been so long since the last update:( I wanna know what's next!
itsmebadetski chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
Goodnesssss updddddaaatttteeeee plssssssss
MoonShadow396 chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
This is amazing! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Addicted1 chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
I love that Henry was annoyed with Snow; it was a great behavioral reminder that he was raised by Snow.

And I love how Robin helps with actions, not just words. And how he empathizes with her. It's lovely.

And I'm glad that Emma is rightfully horrified to be the only remaining magical defense (at least for now) for her family. That's a sensible reaction on her part.

I love Henry's commitment to getting his mom back.

And . . . as much as I love Henry and Robin's belief in Regina, it would seem reasonable for them to worry a bit more about her trying to kill Snow as she goes through her Evil Queen phase . . . I'm curious to see what you do with this!

Thank you for this story! It's a really cool premise, and I like the way you think about how magic works.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Wahh! Update soon!
pt159 chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
Really enjoying this - love where you have taken it.
Trina1994 chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
So much love for this story, one of a kind fan fiction, cannot wait for more updates
pt159 chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
This is so sweet. I love it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I love how robin knows to let her cry since she wasn't able to grieve before marrying the king she needs space and time to pull herself together specially after the pain her mother brought her when she killed Daniel. I love this whole chapter !