Reviews for Heart shaped anchor
itsmebadetski chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
Goodnesssss updddddaaatttteeeee plssssssss
MoonShadow396 chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
This is amazing! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Addicted1 chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
I love that Henry was annoyed with Snow; it was a great behavioral reminder that he was raised by Snow.

And I love how Robin helps with actions, not just words. And how he empathizes with her. It's lovely.

And I'm glad that Emma is rightfully horrified to be the only remaining magical defense (at least for now) for her family. That's a sensible reaction on her part.

I love Henry's commitment to getting his mom back.

And . . . as much as I love Henry and Robin's belief in Regina, it would seem reasonable for them to worry a bit more about her trying to kill Snow as she goes through her Evil Queen phase . . . I'm curious to see what you do with this!

Thank you for this story! It's a really cool premise, and I like the way you think about how magic works.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Wahh! Update soon!
pt159 chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
Really enjoying this - love where you have taken it.
Trina1994 chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
So much love for this story, one of a kind fan fiction, cannot wait for more updates
pt159 chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
This is so sweet. I love it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I love how robin knows to let her cry since she wasn't able to grieve before marrying the king she needs space and time to pull herself together specially after the pain her mother brought her when she killed Daniel. I love this whole chapter !
Bhobba17 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was so good!
TheKween chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
This was interesting before butter sheesh this story is giving me consistent life right now. Love your story and where you're taking it
TheKween chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
This has indeed been a long awaited chapter. Saddened it was so short but still glad I got a new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. And yes we were very well ready to kill you lest we got another chapter. Lol. Thanks for the update I absolutely love this story .
pt159 chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Wow - I have just found this story. It's fantastic. Your characters are so well captured. I love it. You've got an amazing story here. I can't wait for more!
IceQueen3101 chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
You know, this has always been one of my favorite OQ Fics, and I'm glad you're back to finish it! :)

I really love your writing style, everything feels natural, and nothing is too awkward.
I can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
... and I hope the wait for the next chapter won't be as long as the one for this one! :P
Cat Canary chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Glad you're back! :)
Galxychld chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Poor Regina, with memories she can't access but still feels. But I do love Robin being with her, and his caring. Hope that she responds more to him soon! And how long can she go without really remembering Henry! Poor kid also. Looking forward to seeing more OQ and the swift return of her memories, of course with the courage to face them and not push Robin or Snow away.