Reviews for Common Ground
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Aw ;)

Aylee was my favorite Lady in Waiting. I'm so sad she died…
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
it's so sad to read this now after having watch ep 8 but a very intriguing pair/friendship you've made here. wished it could've been explored on the show.
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This was actually a really great read. I love that you explored this dynamic, and thought it out so well. Very nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was a very nice reading, and both were very in character. Very well done. Consider me a fan.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love the idea of Bash/Aylee being friends. Great job! Loved it!
larc501fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow, what an interesting new dynamic to explore! I really like these 2 characters, but I never thought of how they would interact. It felt appropriately strange at first , then intriguing and comfortable, and now I really want to see them share a scene on the show, not as a pairing, necessarily, but as the quiet confidants and guardians of Mary.
Once again your fic is a breath of fresh air from all the angst. But this still feels in-character and follows her thoughts so well. Honestly, I'm jealous of the way you write things simply but expressively in a natural way, which I struggle with. *weeps because I just finished my massive fic and I think it's uselessly wordy and the story could have been pared down and I wish could smoothly incorporate character insight in writing like you do*
But this isn't about me! :P Just trying to say I admire your skill, enjoyed this fic, and anticipate more from you!
lapislazuli101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
awww thats so sweet great job keep up the good work and keep updating k thanks:-)
macyjean chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Interesting perspective. I liked it.
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Aww. Now I really want a friendship to develop between these two. This was so sweet!