Reviews for You Lose Sixty Seconds of Happiness
Drew86 chapter 6 . 8/24
I'm glad to see you thawing g Snape's heart. Too many times Snape has been a utter bastard! Thx again. Hope you are still writing!
Hello I was wondering if you were ever going to finish off this story it's already 2017 and there hasn't been one update it would be such a shame to see this fantastic work just here and waste away
xNightshadexx chapter 12 . 2/18
Really nice, liked the one before too. Just as good as your other fanfics.
dragon fier 20 chapter 10 . 1/29
*scream* please please please write more I've loved this story line since before the first book was even halfway through and I can't wait to read more! 3 3 When is Cedric going to come through? Is Ced still going to die in the end? (Really hope not) When is Draco going to finALLY going to tell Harry? They should totally kiss right before like, the third task or something. That would be cute. I love this so much, please write more? 3

This review is for Chapter 12, I just can't review again cos I've already reviewed once on it. 3 3
KodaPop91 chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
So invested in this story! Can't wait for the update!
WorldsBiggestFangirl chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
I can't wait for the next update! I really love this story and I read the first one super quickly. I can't wait until I can read more of this one!
DevilishAngel666 chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
I love this story! I should have left you a review for the first story to let you know that I loved it too but I just wanted to get to the end of the story to see what happened next. Then I seen there was a sequel and I just had to read it to see what happens now. Hopefully you can get back to it soon. I know how real life can interfere with writing so when you can i would love to read more on this story. Awesome story!
dragonskyesong chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Cant wait for the next update i truly love this story.
jenny77739 chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
I really like this story and can't wait for the next update.
SkyblueDancer chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
Heeeeeyyyyy! Keep writing please? :3 I really like this fic! :0) It's really awesome and its been a year?Did you abandon it? :3
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
This fic (and the previous one) is amazing! If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for you to continue/finish the story?
dragon fier 20 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Are you going to update soon or is this on AO3? I really love these stories I've been reading them since halfway through the first and I really want to read more please update soon? :)
A Lonely Hero chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Dear sweet Lord, please update soon! My heart cannot wait this long for the next chapter. I could very well go insane whilst waiting.
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
You are planning on updating this story at some point, right? :) I'm looking forward to it.
tealcat9034 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I have read the first series in less than a day and was excited to finished the second part to find that it has not been updated for a while. Would you pls update the story I really enjoyed it and I am sure others did too; and if you don't update can you at least let us know why or if you are ever going to finish it.