Reviews for You Lose Sixty Seconds of Happiness
Shebajay chapter 12 . 1/20
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 12 . 1/19
Omg loving the story and your name
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 12 . 1/18
oh wow that was just wow nice I liked it
Kigen Dawn chapter 12 . 1/18
Skeeter that hile little bug. Wonder what Mione is gonna do to her
I really enjoy this story and hope you update soon. I want to see what happens in later years especially to Draco because of year 6 and his relationship with harry since its been implied and stated in your author notes. Good luck with later chapters and all this is really quite good I would be sad if you never updated again
geekygirl711 chapter 11 . 1/10
i hope that you update again soon i love your story and would like to know what happens next
DanniCat chapter 11 . 1/8
No. No. No no no no nonononononononoooooooo! It can't stop. You must update quickly because I read the first part and this tonight and I must have more! Really, keep writing and I really can't wait to see how this story goes. And is it okay that I really want Snape to believe Harry? Maybe Charity doubts him and Snape is actually upset that Charity won't listen? Can he be stressed about the defense position and Charity? Oh and when are we going to touch on that near slip of Snape calling Charity his wife? Plus I really think that Ron should end up with Cho. It would be really funny actually. Oh and Harry HAS to be over his crush on Cho and that's what he was telling Blaise and Draco just didn't listen long enough, right?! Plus I think Luna and Collin would just be absolutely adorable but I would love a f/f pairing so I think I am going to vote for Luna/Astoria if you haven't decided on them yet. Maybe pair Collin with a cute little Ravenclaw who's younger than him. Oh and Ginny needs a pairing (on the side for the ball) or you can continue to ignore her character, which believe me I am perfectly okay with that. And maybe I should post reviews for every chapter instead of saving 68 chapters of comments for the very end. The point is that I love your story and I really, really, really, REALLY want you to update ASAP. Like tomorrow would be wonderful. And the next day, and the next... and the next. So yeah anyway- Great Story and I can't wait!
dragon fier 20 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
this was amazing as usual, and I'm soo glad youre back! :D
countrylovinfangirl chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
amazing!
Ex Mentis chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Welcome back to writing! Poor Harry is finally recieving Severus' affection and now it might be taken away because of the tournament.
SilverPotion205 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Ahh! When I saw you had updated I was so excited!:) this was very bittersweet considering all the trouble between him and Severus. I like how we can see the parallel change in events from Tigerlily vs Gryffindor. I liked the whole Blaize taking control moment. :) loved it!
Shebajay chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm glad Harry and Ron made up. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guilty.Apologies chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Great a new chapter! And I've only just started following! I really like how you skip over some stuff because it's basically common knowledge. I feel like Ron should have kept a grudge a wee bit longer and that they're make up was overall a bit quick.
However I like how you made Remus doubt Harry, I don't want Harry to suffer, but this way it's more realistic.
Overall Great chapter and keep it up!
Looking forward to the next!
Kigen Dawn chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Lions like charity is going to have to step in with them
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
oh wow that is just evil I feel for poor harry so much hardship