Reviews for You Lose Sixty Seconds of Happiness
dragonskyesong chapter 12 . 8/19
Cant wait for the next update i truly love this story.
jenny77739 chapter 12 . 5/15
I really like this story and can't wait for the next update.
SkyblueDancer chapter 12 . 1/26
Heeeeeyyyyy! Keep writing please? :3 I really like this fic! :0) It's really awesome and its been a year?Did you abandon it? :3
This fic (and the previous one) is amazing! If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for you to continue/finish the story?
dragon fier 20 chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Are you going to update soon or is this on AO3? I really love these stories I've been reading them since halfway through the first and I really want to read more please update soon? :)
A Lonely Hero chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Dear sweet Lord, please update soon! My heart cannot wait this long for the next chapter. I could very well go insane whilst waiting.
ALIdaJUSTLIFE chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
You are planning on updating this story at some point, right? :) I'm looking forward to it.
tealcat9034 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I have read the first series in less than a day and was excited to finished the second part to find that it has not been updated for a while. Would you pls update the story I really enjoyed it and I am sure others did too; and if you don't update can you at least let us know why or if you are ever going to finish it.
Kurama's Lucky Dice chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
But... I just read both stories in two days only to find out this hasn't been updated in months! I hope everything is ok and it's not serious problems keeping you from writing but dang it, please update!
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I hope you update the story soon!
Cherub chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
I love this two part series! I can't wait to find out how you're going to play out the rest of this book! Speaking of, do you know when an update is due? I'm kind of sad to see how Cedric is treating Harry but can we possibly see some Anthony trying to comfort him about it?

Thanks!
Cherub x
Grimbletink chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
I can't wait for the next installment of this story I hope you carry it on.
Miri chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
OMG! Everything is so awesome, I just have to say! I love it ALL so much! Sure, there are a few mistakes here and there and you skip more of the action than I'd like, but how you focus on their daily lives (in direct contrast to how JKR focuses on the action) is really enlightening and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your brilliance with us, and I can't wait for more!
sarahseven chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
Omg.. I love it, it might be oc n I might have prefer the characters be more like themselves in other stories but you've been starting with philosopher stone (kinna) n that is amazing in so many levels. I'm not sure if you're continuing but please do.. I love every piece of it even if I have to fight my consciousness. (Literally, I read until nearly 5 am without any wink of sleep) I'm bad with words, you can read it by now I think. Lol. Hug n kisses. XOX
Shebajay chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.