Reviews for Trembling Ice
BlackCherryCookie chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Oh my! I love this story! *3*
Please go on / I really really cant wait!
Your Lavi and Allen are sooo awsome and this whole Story /
Sorry but... I was smiling while reading this one with tikky... how could he be so rude to allen...and HOW could e ruin such a..."friendship" x3
I Love it! /
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Awww update sooonnnn I need to know what happens next! I love it soooo muchhhh. Update pretty please?
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Please update soon! And make Narien pop up soon too!
CheriLurvin chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Aaaaaaa I looove this story! Please continue it soon. Image in my mind of Lavi doing figure skating is
NoName-chan chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Ohmygod
That was intense! 0.0
But in all the right ways ;D
I love that Lavi is Allen's new figure skating partner! That's just perfect! XD
Anyway, awesome chapter! :D
Please continue soon! .
mrsbeggins chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Holy awesomeness! I can't wait for more! I was very surprised with this chapter, I mean all of a sudden Allen killed someone and I was just like '...wtf just happened?' It's awesome, really looking forward to the next update! -
midnightstardust chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
"Shit that's cold take it off!"

Heheh I laughed so hard at this xD I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up :)
Andune Carnesir chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
What an unexpected turn of events, but it doesn't seem like something Allen would do. I personally think it was someone trying to frame Allen especially since he cannot remember what happened, which most likely means he was knocked out. I look forward to reading more!
xXlovinlavenXx chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
YAY YOUR BACK! U
VeridianSoul chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Awwww hehe i like that suggestive position ;) i hope there are more of those haha. Update soon!
Hitty-chan chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Good now that Tyki is out of the way...time for some Laven lovin'!
VeridianSoul chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Omg please update soon! I love this so much! Thank you for all your hard work
NoName-chan chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Another amazing chapter, my dear
Great job! :D
Please continue as soon as you can! .
the3leonine chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
This is a little frustrayeing. If I were Lenalee I probly would have blown up by now with frastration trying to get Lavi and Allen to gether.
Hitty-chan chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I think this will be my favorite part of this
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »