Reviews for Just Two Normal People
Too lazy 2login chapter 27 . 6/27
HAI! ugh, i reaaaaaaaaaaally love all your fics!

Seriously, kanbara x mirai is driving me crazy in rl! They are just too perfect for each other XD

Please make more kanbara x mirai XD
Angel di Maria chapter 27 . 3/4
Cool, I hope Mirai is fine
Ayanomenella chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
It's truly well written. Your stories are so so wonderful!
But please, would you write one that happens after Mirai-hen?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Just to tell you that I love all your stories!Your style is just perfect and the scenario is always amazing. Please write more kyoukai no kanata fanfiction and more Mirai and Akihito stories!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
This hurts this hurts this hurts my heart is broken

"Why do I miss you?" she asks desperately.
He almost breaks. Almost confesses to the lies he's told her. Almost.

THOSE LINES OMG JUST THROW ME INTO THE SUN I DONT CARE ANYMORE UGHGHGGG you're so good at this how
starfingers chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
I have just binge read all 27 chapters and I'm sorry for not reviewing one by one. However I hope this one counts:

I am seriously loving the author right now.

Perfect small moments captured, both sweet and ironic stories present, and above all - yay to this two adorable dorks!

I like Akihito's characterization the best, but I think Mirai is a bit sarcastic from her original character. She's fine and it's not really bugging me, but perhaps if you are still going to continue, you can add more innocence in her speech and behaviour. That's just my opinion though.

Sending love from fellow shippers!
Tawny chapter 27 . 10/12/2015
Aw man I just watched the film and this is PERFECT.
I still love these :D
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
Is this chapter from the movie trailer? I recognise some lines O: I might be overthinking it, but then again I've rewatched it so much I've practically memorised their lines!
Toshiyuki chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
TTTT best one I've read so far! Honestly they are goals!
wisdom-of-me chapter 27 . 5/8/2015
Wow, okay, I put off reading this for. Long time because I could sense that this was going to hurt me but, wow. Bang up job. I think I need a heart transplant.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 27 . 5/1/2015
Re-reading this gave me so many feels. It's refreshing. Great job.
toriinn chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
This made me cry wtf Taylor (it's perfect I love it)
softpixelpng chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
I ruSHED HERE WHEN I SAW THE EMAIL SAYING THIS UPDATED POP UP ON MY PHONE
AND NOW I HAVE TEARS ANF SADNESS

I N EED MY CHILDREN TO BE HAPPY AAAH

Either way
Bless your writing and bless these kids, this chapter was so good. So so good
softpixelpng chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
All of this is so good. Yes, I needed all of these chapters I just REALLY LOVE THIS
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
Ahh, looks like I'll have to wait! Great work! And man, I can't wait to see what you write once the new movie comes out!