Reviews for Reality
SemiraBlake chapter 1 . 7/8
I love the whole story and it's realism. The accuracy and depth of the perspectives is amazing. Your plot, creativity, and character development is AWESOME! People can learn some interesting things from this story.I can't wait for the next chapter! (Also at your AN, I completely agree. A teacher of mine once called me out for being too "heteronormative" , didn't even know the word before that, and I can't get over how much it irritated and offended me.)
wintercat18 chapter 26 . 7/1
Oh gosh the people still being alive while the slitheen use them is a awesome yet horrifyingly gross idea. Great chapter I am so pumped for the next one, it is always worth the wait! Mickys has good reasons for his reactions lol poor guy.
maryomafyotu406 chapter 26 . 6/21
Great chapter dude girl. I know that each time the Doctor regenarates,we miss him and cry after him. But we give the New Doctor a chance because we want to see what he can do as the Doctor,how will he react in stress situations and more especially if he can do the right choice in saving anyone that listen to him. So please,give the New Doctor a chance to see if she can live up to the name of the Doctor. If she can live up to its name,you continue watching. If she does not,then you give up. As a sugestion have Rose in the near future snap at the Doctor for how he treats Lily. Hope you listen to my plea in giving her a chance, eat a pizza and have a nice day
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 26 . 6/20
I really love this fic so so much. I hope u will find inspiration to write more chapters for this awesome fic.
TacoXI chapter 26 . 6/7
Please update. I love your book!
The Blu Wizard chapter 26 . 5/28
I love this story! You’re writing is incredible and realistic.
I’d love to read mor of this, update soon! ;)

Happy Writing!
Jaxie55 chapter 26 . 5/16
PLEASE UPDATE!
4everfictional chapter 13 . 5/16
Eh, it’s not just his upbringing. The way he was treating her wasn’t okay even by the time period’s standards. Also, it took my friend laughing when I said 1869 to realize it’s (18)69. 69. ;) -snort-
4everfictional chapter 12 . 5/16
Hope she doesn’t actually kill little miss bad wolf. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 11 . 5/16
The plot thickens... ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 10 . 5/16
Brilliant! XD Love the chapter. :3
4everfictional chapter 9 . 5/13
It really is annoying when you have characters deliberately withholding information from each other. ;)
4everfictional chapter 8 . 5/13
He really is so dramatic. ;) I wonder who has her IPod...
4everfictional chapter 7 . 5/13