Reviews for Reality
Hi I just wanted to say this is AMAZING
sa.sb546 chapter 1 . 9/3
This story is amazing ! i love it so much
TacoXI chapter 10 . 8/21
You wrote, 'Give the man a metal'. Should be 'medal'.
TacoXI chapter 3 . 8/21
Hey, doesn't Lilly have a broken arm and isn't it in a cast at this point? Cos if it is, then how is she crawling through the vent shaft so 'easily' if I may say so. Plus you did say 'Her wrists, not being used to their current position, began to ache', so that indicates she was using both of them. And I rather expect that if I had a broken arm, in a cast or not, I would not put any weight on it.
TacoXI chapter 26 . 8/15
I love this book soooo much! I really wish you would update soon and I can't wait to see what you'll write next.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 26 . 8/12
Awesome chapter as always. Pls dont abandon this fic. Im so addic7ed to this fic and i love your lily. Pls do more soon.
WackyJ chapter 26 . 7/29
please write more! please!
Everytime you update I get a surprise, I'm so glad that you are still writing this. I just came back to this story XP
Dracco chapter 11 . 7/16
Very cool story, just found it, can’t wait to catch up to the latest chapter.

But I just realized something, for the last eleven chapters I thought you were writing “woe” as a British or Whovian slang term for something, then I realized you were trying to write “whoa”.

Woe is synonymous with sadness and despair, whoa is synonymous with wow or slow down
SemiraBlake chapter 1 . 7/8
I love the whole story and it's realism. The accuracy and depth of the perspectives is amazing. Your plot, creativity, and character development is AWESOME! People can learn some interesting things from this story.I can't wait for the next chapter! (Also at your AN, I completely agree. A teacher of mine once called me out for being too "heteronormative" , didn't even know the word before that, and I can't get over how much it irritated and offended me.)
wintercat18 chapter 26 . 7/1
Oh gosh the people still being alive while the slitheen use them is a awesome yet horrifyingly gross idea. Great chapter I am so pumped for the next one, it is always worth the wait! Mickys has good reasons for his reactions lol poor guy.
maryomafyotu406 chapter 26 . 6/21
Great chapter dude girl. I know that each time the Doctor regenarates,we miss him and cry after him. But we give the New Doctor a chance because we want to see what he can do as the Doctor,how will he react in stress situations and more especially if he can do the right choice in saving anyone that listen to him. So please,give the New Doctor a chance to see if she can live up to the name of the Doctor. If she can live up to its name,you continue watching. If she does not,then you give up. As a sugestion have Rose in the near future snap at the Doctor for how he treats Lily. Hope you listen to my plea in giving her a chance, eat a pizza and have a nice day
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 26 . 6/20
I really love this fic so so much. I hope u will find inspiration to write more chapters for this awesome fic.
TacoXI chapter 26 . 6/7
Please update. I love your book!
The Blu Wizard chapter 26 . 5/28
I love this story! You’re writing is incredible and realistic.
I’d love to read mor of this, update soon! ;)

Happy Writing!