Reviews for Dirty
SeeMeRollingTheyHatin chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
My OTP I loved this and thank you for writing it! It's so hard to find just pure KiseKuro pairing fic for some reason. (_) But I'm happy to have found this! It's going on my favorites!
Butterfree chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Aww, this was really cute! Thanks for the read. The last paragraph had me smiling.

Queenie
zeues0817 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I seriously like this kuroko! I can't get enough of it!
Amaterasu Chi chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Ow, the first part is kinda hurting... It's because I'm interested more and more about the korean sing industry, wich is terrifying because the compagnie controls singers lives so much and they have to put a perfect image so they represent a fake perfect life etc. It makes me sick and you just wonderfuly retranscribe it... Poor Kise... ;_; But his thought about having to keep fans happy is so much like him ! As the end, when he became worrying about what could have gone wrong, I really imagine him being this way ! X)
I REALLY enjoyed this chapter ! I love the way you wrote Kise's POV ! And the sex scene, oh my god, do I really need to say how great it was !?
I'm repeting myself but I'm so proud to have been a soure of inspiration for you... ;3;
That was a great final for your fic ! Thank you so much for writing it ! ;D
Chu :3
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Awwwwwww sweet ending! Such a teasing lemon scented scene, still amazingly done.
Awsomeangel chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Cute! :)
Ongaku Neko chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Wow, you did an excellent job with this. You are my first Kuroko fanfic read actually and I really enjoyed it. It was so cute and naughty all wrapped into one. hehe
HyuugaRin chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Yey! An update! I was waiting for this. Great chapter :)
tangledcharm chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awwww I freaking love Kise and Kuroko _
Please, please, please write more...!
CALIC0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
is this a one shot? cause i wanna more...
HyuugaRin chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is what we call interesting. Gotta wait for new chapter.
yours truly chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
you know what? MAKE A SEQUEL! A longer one though.
I personally ship Kise and Kuroko together, and the way you made it is perfect!
Please make a sequel!
Amaterasu Chi chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh my... Girl, this os was amazing ! I liked a lot the way Kuroko's feelings go forward slowly. And the guilt in the end... I like this kind of open end ! And your style is nice and clear. Bravo. :)
(Sorry if my english isn't understandable... :/ )