Reviews for Boys Will be Boys
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
I always love stories from when they were younger. I always thing they're cute. Update soon please!
delgados chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Oh please UPDATE SOON ! I want to know the sequel so much !
2lazy2login chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Good job! Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
This is a great story and I like the detail. Update soon!
delgados chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
It's too cute in the start . I have the impression to see really the scene,Mr Curtis ticking Soda and little Pony watching the TV and sucking his thumb :) I can't to wait for the sequel and I imagine the return at home of the parents . They will have to reassure all their boys,even Darry (because he is still a little boy himself) . But I don't think that the Curtis's home would can to be to burglarize,they live in a poor area and they haven't many money . Anyway,too cute,update soon,please .
milou03 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
I liked ! It's so many cute . I like to see the Curtis brothers as little boys . They are so adorable . Little Ponyboy watching the Looney Tunes :) I like how Darry want to show himself responsible and capable to do baby-sitting with his littles brothers,but he is only 10 and he is as scared as them when the stranger come in the house . For the sequel,maybe you can to make the story more real if one of the littles boys need to pee while they have to continue to hide because the stranger is still in the house . It's very possible because Pony and even Soda are really littles boys . I wait a so cute passage too when the parents return at home and they have to comfort their sons . The first time to Darry like baby-sitter is very difficult . So,I like when you update ! You know how many I like this story since the very first chapter . Please,update soon .
HipsterPlease chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
You could do a birthday?
milou chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Yeah ! Happy to know that this story will continue ! Do like you want,anyway it's perfect . Maybe you can to write about Darry is very angry with Pony forthe first time when they are little kids,or Darry punished because he has do some stupid things with the young Tim Shepard,or about Soda and Steve at the school,or about Mr and Mrs Curtis take care Johnny after he is beatten by his parents ... . I have so many suggestion . Anyway I liked so much this story . All subject will be good :) So,update soon,please .
delgados chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Hey,I believed that you have updated a new chapter ! Happy to read you again ! It would be really good to read a story about the three brothers few years later ! But no longtime after the last chapter it would be good too . Maybe you would write about when the boys begin to are friend with the other boys of the gang (Johnny,Two Bits,Dallas... the first meet to Soda and Steve,for example),or about Darry is lectured by his father after a stupid thing together with Two Bits ...,or vthe first fight with the kids Socs . I think that the first date of Darry,Soda ... have to come later,they too cute when they are little kids :) Anyway I liked really so much this story . It's great to know that you will update soon !
ms. nick jonas chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Will with Ponyboy 5 and Soda 8 that would be good for thinks like school. Or something like having Ponyboy get sick with chicken pox
Moongirl123 chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
um how about a chapter where Darry is babysitting Soda and Pony for the first time
KanayaMaryam413612 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
In the next few chapters or so , you should do something about how they meet the rest of the gang.
KanayaMaryam413612 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
This is the cutest fucking thing ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So sweet! And picturing a little Darry sliding around in his socks in the hospital hallways was so cute!
delgados chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
It was too cute . Little Pony is so adorable :) " I say bye bye " I like ! I think that Soda seem to be a little too mature for a five years old little boy,especially when he speak to the man . I am happy that you update again and hope to can to read the sequel more often . Update soon,please .