Reviews for National Treasure (my version)
I hope you continue this story. I really love this book
AgentAlexKrycek chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Very unique & creative! Not an easy subject to tackle! Loved Rose, and loved how you made Riley more important. He was always my all-time FAV!
Ithilear chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Still a lot of incomplete thoughts, just something to work on, but still, very good!
Ithilear chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Hey there! Nice job. I can tell you really love this movie/story! Just be careful that in your enthusiasm you don't get ahead of yourself. For example, you say Ian and his men readied their weapons, then lowered into the shadows. Which shadows? Where? I know what you meant from seeing the movie, but people who haven't seen it would be confused. And later, you have Ian say, "Door two," but don't mention door one or anything. So just try to complete all your thoughts.
Ithilear chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Very good! I like the way you're including Rose in the original dialogue of the movie, sometimes giving her lines from the script, other times original lines. Just be careful that the lines you give her sound realistic for her. I like the way Riley still did most of the talking here (about why the vault is impossible to break into) because he would be more knowledgeable on the subject, so it fits. Good job!
Ithilear chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Very good! I liked this chapter even more than the first! Looking forward to the next one!
Ithilear chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I like it! I love the movie, anyway, so I could picture everything that was happening in the story! I'd just pay attention to some of the details, like the ship goes "ka-boom," but then how do they get out of the wreckage?

Overall, well done! :)
PoopyPatuti chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I've never seen the movie but I still think this is a great story! You are a very good writer and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! Have a good day!
-PoopyPatuti
Asgard3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I like it, but can you please use dialogue formatting? Not asking to be snotty. It just makes it easier to read and understand.
AspiringWriterGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Even though I've seen the film numerous times, I am loving reading this story, I like how well Rose is portrayed and she is definitely her father's daughter! Keep up the good work :)
Calliope chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I really enjoy reading this story! Ben's hypothetical daughter is very interesting (I quite like her!), and I'm interested to see how the story changes (or doesn't change) as a result of her existence. Keep it up, I can't wait to see more!
Isa Wilson chapter 1 . 11/27/2013