Reviews for Day of Something
tfobmv18 chapter 27 . 6/28/2008
I like it. Please continue the story. I want to know what'll hapen next. Keep up the good work.
baby12 chapter 27 . 4/3/2005
col love the story
ThistleL chapter 27 . 10/30/2004
Do you have to make it a Rietro? I mean Pyro and Piotr are way better chocies cause Remy and Pietro have big egos although I like your Remy in this one. So at least make one Ryro, they seem the easier to make than the others.
Raniatlw chapter 27 . 10/26/2004
Great chapter! I can't wait for more! Update soon!
Roguechere chapter 27 . 10/26/2004
Keep them chapters coming! :)
4rogue chapter 27 . 10/26/2004
Gah, I lothe Rietro. I jnust can't see him calling her Roguey when they never talked in the series and all he cared about was pleasing his dad. More Remy Rogue interaction or even Rogue Pyro.
Zero chapter 26 . 8/21/2004
oh... u had better update soon. this is really good. :)
Raniatlw chapter 26 . 8/9/2004
Nice little chapter! Update soon, with longer chapters please.:)
roguespice chapter 25 . 8/2/2004
Im all for rietro baby!
Rosalina chapter 26 . 8/1/2004
Despite all that's going on for Rogue please let this story be a Rietro cause I love the stroies when Rogue hooks up with him.
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 26 . 8/1/2004
yay you updated! real short, but yay!
lorraine1246 chapter 25 . 7/28/2004
Lorraine.

I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I think it should be Pietro and Rogue together. They are always great as a couple.
cheekychick662 chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Hi. I'm Claire.

I really love the story so far and I can't wait till the next chapter. I've even added the story to my favourites list. I want to see Pietro and Rogue together, them two look so cute. Too many people have done Remy and Rogue and to be honest it's starting to get boring.

Hope you update soon.
EvilWhiteRaven chapter 25 . 7/24/2004
man this story rocks, you gotta update soon
Raniatlw chapter 25 . 6/5/2004
Awesome chapter! I hope you update really soon!