Reviews for We're Complicated
summerpoint chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
this was very dom and letty like lol... i love the intensity and passion between them, but sometimes it seems to be toxic. i guess this took place before the first fatf since dom was talking about doing a job for tran.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I love the story and honestly I was happy she was going to leave him when she heard be was supposely cheating on her. But I'm actually confuse. Did he cheat or was that just a random hoe saying something just to run her mouth? I mean from what I got towards the ending is that they have fantastic sex but seriously is that it?
Gria chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
There is no resolution to this! You don't even make it clear whether Dom is cheating or not. You just show that whether Dom cheats or not, Letty will take him back becssue she can't control her body! WTF?!
snuggy29 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Nice story. It could be a multiple chapter.
francis17pr chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I like it. Really good , I would love a multi chapters for this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
So fantastic I can't pick my favorite part!

I am glad you had her knee him in the balls and not just fall into his kiss right away.

With his track record, his current lying is definitely unacceptable. Either they are partners and lovers, or they are not. And right now Dom isn't treating her like one.

Write more like this..or continue this one!
Trini chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love your writing style and the angst but in felt like nothing was resolved. It's not like her doubts are going to go away after some good sex... This needs a follow up chapter.
Trini chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
More please!
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is so good
I love the way you've put loads of different elements in it - even if they were small snippets but sometimes that's all you need!
I love the way Dom always manages to talk her round - you portray it as if Letty has her own mind but it just goes blurry as soon as you add Dom in. I like that!
Awesome fic!
Keep it up!
Lola chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was hot and sexy...please write another one!
guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
good story
Karikocha chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
The title is very fitting, they really are complicated. It read very believable.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
He came really close to losing her! He is lucky she did not find out about some of his other dirt. She would have been gone for sure.
mac-reye chapter 1 . 11/21/2013