Reviews for Merry Band of Misfits
FantasyPanda12 chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
This is awesome, can't wait for more chapters! D
Pica Britanica chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
I'm actually really glad that you picked up on this, because you're right, the show did breeze over it and it needed to be dealt with.

I had an idea that I made me laugh and I think you might like too. So Mike and one of the other boys both have to flirt with different women/men for a case and get info from them, the rest of the house have a bet on who will be the best at it and hold a stakeout to watch. It's up to you who the other boy is and who wins.
Enjoy.
PB
conem15 chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
great new chapter! can't wait for the next one!
SabbyStarlight chapter 19 . 9/14/2015
Thank you! I have always wanted a moment like this, Eddie's death hit Mike so hard and then we saw nothing of how it affected him after that episode! This is perfect. :)
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
Cute scene-
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
AGHH OHMYGODYOUREBACK AHHHHH
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I miss this story :(
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
There's a few things that make me believe that Mike will be fine. One, Mike's been the main one we've followed since the beginning. He was the first main character that we saw...I'm not counting Donnie or Lauren for obvious reasons. Two, Aaron Tveit arguably brings the biggest fanbase to the show. Three, Norbert Leo Butz gave an interview about filming Bloodline and hanging out with Aaron almost every weekend, since Graceland and Bloodline both film in Florida.
Pica Britanica chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
That was a lovely ending to your tri-shot. I really enjoyed it. What a great thematic piece. :)
iheartlife chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Love this chapter! I can't wait til the new season start! ; )
MrsCuddles chapter 17 . 2/25/2015
I don't know why I've only just discoveres this series, but they're great!
I've just finished reading all of them and let me tell you, they're all great! They all have such a realistic feeling. Good job! Hope you write some more :)
Pica Britanica chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Oh you don't know how happy I was when I realised this had updated! I did a little dance and everything. I'm fascinated by what you're doing with these three chapters, it looks like it's going to be a spectacular ending.
I can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
A heart attack? Aw man. My grandpa had a heart attack so I know just what Mike must be feeling. As always, love your writing and I look forward to more of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Your writing is so awesome! Glad you're back at it.
E. H. Nighthawk chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
I liked the friendship in this story.