Reviews for Elite: Book 2, We Are Elite
SupernaturalHearts chapter 26 . 2/7
I really can't tell if I love or hate this story and that is only because it had my emotions all over the damn place. Anyways, I really hope you continue this fic.
WinterWind14 chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
I just started reading this story but I'm definitely a fan! My opinions have been going back and forth since I started reading your first book and I can't put it down.

for one thing, I'm torn over whether Harry should pick Lucius or Severus. I had really wanted it to be Lucius, but now I want Severus, but he hurt Harry... I also loved the relationship between Harry and the Dark Lord. My heart melted when the Dark Lord tried to be a parent for Harry but now everything's a lie and he's going insane and I want Harry to take him down and to make up with James...

What I'm trying to say is that you're a great writer and I haven't been quite this obsessed with a story in a long time. This story is in my head every moment of the day and I can't wait for your next update!
BookAddiction1 chapter 26 . 7/30/2016
Sooo cool! Please continue! Btw: I find that Harry is better off with Severus.
Diamonddancer229 chapter 26 . 9/4/2015
Read the first book working through the second looking for the third. Please tell me it's out?
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So happy that this next book came out!
JackRenee chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
I vote Harry and Severus get together and Luci dies alone.
This situation with Voldie...we aren't going to get our happy ending, are we? :(
JackRenee chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
This is the most depressing chapter by far. Unforgivable Voldemort. Rabastian. Unforgivable.
JackRenee chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
That scene with the demons was EPIC.
Bella's story is so tragic.
JackRenee chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Lucius slamming the door made me oddly giddy. I really like this chapter, though I feel badly for Snape. Hopefully it wasn't an awful crucio...*cringes*
This chapter was art!
JackRenee chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
Voldemort gets his emotions back! Yay! Right? The ring, Dumbles said it held what was good of Tom. It could be ring toms manipulation but I hope not. I want gold to find his humanity love Harry, and save the world! *idealistic moment, be back soon*
JackRenee chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Warm, fluffy, father-son time over? :(
JackRenee chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
This is where it all unravels. World domination never works out! Didn't Tom ever play Risk at the orphanage?
Also, glad things are settled with Snape without anyone being hurt.
JackRenee chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
Du dun duhnnn. The turning point
JackRenee chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
*cozies up for a good read*
Pwa-haha it's fun reading everyone's reactions to a grown up Harry.
Elite twins, yes please! Excited to read more, but exhausted and must sleep. Dilemmas!
JackRenee chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
His voice raw with emotions, Voldemort has emotions now?o_o
Girl fight! Severus and Lucius, go! Omgosh, Luci just pulled a Jasmin. Omg, Severus, I can totally see him swishing his cape and flipping his hair as he walked away from that altercation. Lmao
Hum, why is Harry afraid of the ringworms?