Reviews for Elite: Book 2, We Are Elite
Diamonddancer229 chapter 26 . 9/4/2015
Read the first book working through the second looking for the third. Please tell me it's out?
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
So happy that this next book came out!
JackRenee chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
I vote Harry and Severus get together and Luci dies alone.
This situation with Voldie...we aren't going to get our happy ending, are we? :(
JackRenee chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
This is the most depressing chapter by far. Unforgivable Voldemort. Rabastian. Unforgivable.
JackRenee chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
That scene with the demons was EPIC.
Bella's story is so tragic.
JackRenee chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Lucius slamming the door made me oddly giddy. I really like this chapter, though I feel badly for Snape. Hopefully it wasn't an awful crucio...*cringes*
This chapter was art!
JackRenee chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
Voldemort gets his emotions back! Yay! Right? The ring, Dumbles said it held what was good of Tom. It could be ring toms manipulation but I hope not. I want gold to find his humanity love Harry, and save the world! *idealistic moment, be back soon*
JackRenee chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Warm, fluffy, father-son time over? :(
JackRenee chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
This is where it all unravels. World domination never works out! Didn't Tom ever play Risk at the orphanage?
Also, glad things are settled with Snape without anyone being hurt.
JackRenee chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
Du dun duhnnn. The turning point
JackRenee chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
*cozies up for a good read*
Pwa-haha it's fun reading everyone's reactions to a grown up Harry.
Elite twins, yes please! Excited to read more, but exhausted and must sleep. Dilemmas!
JackRenee chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
His voice raw with emotions, Voldemort has emotions now?o_o
Girl fight! Severus and Lucius, go! Omgosh, Luci just pulled a Jasmin. Omg, Severus, I can totally see him swishing his cape and flipping his hair as he walked away from that altercation. Lmao
Hum, why is Harry afraid of the ringworms?
JackRenee chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
I don't know if it's been brought to your attention, but the beginning of every chapter reads "sorry about the delayed post I've been busy with the holidays coming up enjoy"
Severus knitting, now there's an image.
Gosh, rejection like that must hurt. Don't get me wrong, A romantic relationship between those two would just be weird, I just feel bad for Harry. Rejected by his first love, and then rejected by his pseudo-crush. Smh.
Snugly Draco, I want one!
JackRenee chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
First scene, love the banter. Creative hiding spot too.
Lol, the twins response to Rabs offer of a kiss. *giggles*
This is why I love your personification of the bad guys.
Matchmort is at it again.
JackRenee chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Oh my gosh, laughing too hard at Severus and Harry's lovey Dover act. Bwahahaha!
482 pages long, not 394?
The twins! *happy*
Loved the point Fred makes.
You're brilliant. I love how you phrase and write things.