Reviews for Elite: Book 2, We Are Elite
Elfyrwyn chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Just re-read book 1 & this book 2. Kind of upset about the dark lord's current state tho :( ! I hope that there will be a happy ending for there is too much angst? in the story already.

Hope to see an update Christmas Eve!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
Of all the places to leave it, at least it is somewhere mirthful, if a bit foreboding.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
ShitshitshitshitshitshitSHiT

He has the wand
He had now he has the cloak
He's not going to let Dumbledore keep the ring.

You did it so sly, it's marvellous.

I'm going to go read the rest of this chapter now.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Oh good. I'm still hooding to see Severus have at least a moment where it seems he has a chance, though I know Luscius will win in the end. It would have seemed so anticlimactic if Lucius never had to fight for Harry after realising just who Harry is.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
(Um...what happened to Severus at the end there? He just kindof disappeared...)
GinHanelle chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
awww, what a heartwarming 26th chapter! :D Of course, I'm still all upset about the Dark Lord's state -_- hmhp *pouts*

please say this all ends happily! please!
GinHanelle chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
Uh, wait. Mistress Slytherin, you're still alive right? Am wondering; a bit worried. I hope everything is going well in your life. :)
GinHanelle chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
I swear, reading this story has turned me into an emotional wreck! I am enjoying, savoring, delighting in every precious moment, but it is so much! So so much. I can only hope this all ends happily for everyone. er...somehow...

The stress of worrying over all the characters is painful. I feel for poor Harry. I love Voldemort like he loves Lucius. Yeah, it is a serious pain to read of bad things happening to Voldemort. And of course, he has unlimited chances in my mind. Sigh. Utter disgrace.

Anyway, thank you very much. Sure I probably need a ton of calming tea now, but it was worth it. Well, not that I have reached that latest chappie yet...but I'm sure it will be worth it. Yep.
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I do so love your tangles.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
hmmm, I am wondering. On your profile page, did you mean to use the word emphatic, or did you mean empathic? or something else? Just wondering. Emphatic seems unusual... Just saying... Of course, I am sleep-deprived so what do i know.
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Oh mu fudge dumplings! I LOVE this series :D The way you use your plot twists makes me shiver! I'm positively hooked! Can't wait for you to update :D 3 lotsa loves!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
This is ... unbelievably awesome.
I just like it a lot.
It was a good day when I first found your fics.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Nice work!
Saraid chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
I think you're amazing and I love Elite. Can't wait until the next book. Do you know when you'll publish it? Keep writing! :) And thanks for sharing!
aliengirlguy chapter 26 . 4/5/2014