Reviews for Little Merman: Return to the Sea
Timeinaninja chapter 3 . 3/29
WHOOP GO CANADA / MATTHEW
MastermindKakashi chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Man! This was a great one too! The Little Mermaid has always been one of my favorites, along with Cinderella! You kind of inspired me to do something with that perhaps? But I will check out your other stories now! CAnt wait! Danke
jexnom chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Hey, i just noticed this story is missing the ninth chapter since the tenths and ninth are the same . I really like this story and would like to finish it Sorry if I came on mean in any way, didnt mean to ; 7 ;
pastaaddict chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Going to the new story as we speak._
VivaAmerica chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
*squeals like a complete fangirl/idiot and races over to the new story*
Alba The Great chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
I'm going to cry I- Ugh ;-; I loved it. I loved it and every part of it. That's it. There's no more to be said. I love this story and I love you for making it real 3
little sopheria chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Hello! this story was really sweet, and the way you put all together, from the disney storyline to the character and everything was really something! I like it from the beginning (with the little merman story's) to the end (with this; and if I can say, The choice of Arthur's telling his story over was really touching!). So... good job! _ (sorry if I made some mistakes, but english is not my language)
Marshal Thompson chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
May I just say that this is one of the best fanfiction I've read. And trust me, I've read ALOT. Anyways, I really hope you continue writing for all times to come.
Random Reviewer chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Oh my doitsu this was so worth the wait! I kinda wanted to (kinda did) cry at the end cause well it's so bittersweet that Alfie and all of the other human characters gave up their legs and human lives to be with the ones they loved under the sea. Other then that I loved your story and the first one too! Oh and I can't wait for the Beauty and the Beat SuFin and El Dorado SpaMano fics!
pastaaddict chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Worth the wait! XD. I've enjoyed this story so much and can't wait for Beauty and the Beast. SuFin is a favourite pairing of mine and I look forward to it. Till next time! _
aycee-san chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Such a beautiful ending! (Besides the pollution part, but I loved it otherwise!)
And I can't wait for your Sufin adaption to Beauty and the Beast to come up! I would really like how it would turn out!
zoewinter1 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
ah! Kristoff is a good guy :3 Hans is the bad one...
the story is already over! D': I will most definitely be following your next one!
VivaAmerica chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Oooooh, this goes way more in depth than the Disney ever went (of course, I should have expected it from you since you always add on to your stories so well). The part about pollution reminded me of a video called "After Ever After" on YouTube by Paint. XD

Also, "Another plan... perfectly executed." BEST. LINE. EVER.

SQUEEEEEEEEE! SUFIN BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! It'll be interesting to see Sweden lose his temper. Ksesese! (Also, you flatter me, dear! I only follow quality work and it's your talent that keeps me a fan.)
luckynumberblack chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Alba The Great chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
It was totally worth it! I mean that was awesome! And don't worry, I hope you are doing great in school! I'm mostly grateful you take the time to finish this! And pleeeease write Frozen as hetalia! God that'd be awesome! I loved the movie! If you can, that is. Anyway, awesome as always, and totally worth it!