Reviews for The Interview
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Yeah, just actually reviewing the stories on my favorites here...this one is BRILLIANT.
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Nice work. Very interesting and entertaining outlook on The Man of Steel and the Boy Wonder. Keep writing.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This was wonderful. It's going in my c2.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
It's a 'bad day, bad day, bad day' when I don't get my dose of cheesy kids show cartoons. :) Robin is definitely not a Bat clone.

And one more thing: I really liked the fic. :)
JohnAubrey'sQuills chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Everyone should love the Jackie Chan adventures! They're so great! But what I'm thinking is, what would their reactions be to the original 90's Fox X-Men cartoon? Now *there's* a plot bunny to bite your ankle. . Just *thinking* about Batman's reaction is enough to make me laugh.
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Snicker. Nice portrayal of the two. I fully love the "Bat-clone" theory - and the sneaky way Clark has of getting Robin to open up. Nothing like giving a good bitch session its head to get at the truth of the matter.
Fred God of chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
not exactly falling out of the chair funny but funny enough to get me wierd looks. keep writing
mavica chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Aw. So cute! I loved this.
Little Firefly chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
AW!Let me say it again!AW!O_O Superman likes JCA!Cool -!TTFN!Ta Ta For Now!
DeJaVu chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
*grins* I love your stuff... This was quirky, amusing and totally in character. Great fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
there something for Bruce and Tim to bond over their mutual hatered of Superman and his a annoying boy scout ways, Man that guy just pisses me off
Rogue Knight1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
The boy should listen to Nightwing. Looney Toons are far superior to Jackie Chan.
RRP chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I really liked this piece! a lot!

keep writing! i'd like to see more!

RRP
Icon chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Great stuff, the ever so slightly stiff Superman, Robin all but curling his toes in embarassment (exquisitely depicted), and you're right, I don't recall them ever talking.

Only comment, as a reporter Superman should be aware of the different natures of a conversation, (where you exchange ideas from both sides from the start), and an interview (which this most definitely was).
Kip chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
You are slowly killing me man! I am a confessed Reichenbach addict. Your Maraverse stuff are some of the best written stories I've come across in my life. Not just fanfics, but period. I'm tempted to say that you need to wait and make the sections longer by combining chapters together, but then I'd have to wait longer for them to come out. Anyway, this was a nice peice, and the only criticism I might make is that when Robin finally opens up, he doesn't really open up enough. The pay off for the initial secrecy or reluctance isn't big enough. I didn't want him to spill his guts, but that section could have been a tad longer. Anyway, your work is always looked forward to, and I dread the day that Mara's stories come to an end.