Reviews for Stripped and invested
tyorlean1975 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
This is the end is there one more chapter left let me know
Acthy chapter 34 . 4/22/2014
Absolutely loved the ending! Great job!
Felicitas4620 chapter 34 . 4/20/2014
Oh my ... just finished reading this tale ...
You left us hanging ... kind of. Lots of options for more, like a sequel?
Thank you for sharing, it's appriciated.
couchjumper chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
"claps loudly" so good so happy for denzi!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
Poor Kenzi. At the very least when she oes get he humanity restored she will totally understand Bo's situation. Can sisters get any closer then that?

Again, poor Hale. Losing out again. I do think he would be better for Kenzi but, the heart wants what the heart wants!

Thank you for an original fic!
Jommy26 chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
Oh nuts I've said it before and I will say it again I was hoping Bo and Kenzi would switch back because it would answer the question of does Dyson really love Kenzi or is it just a succubus allure thing but at least Hale knows and appears to be ok with it , poor Dar is he going to get his memory back , will there be a sequel?
UnderminetheAuthority chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
NOOOO NOT THE EEENNNDDD
MaryPeace chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Doccubus all the way.
couchjumper chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
gah! i dont want it to end
Jommy26 chapter 33 . 4/13/2014
Yay Kenzi saved Dyson and Vex gets to torcher the Morgan lol now to see if Dar can switch Kenzi and Bo back. also to your author note IMO there are 2 remaining issues the switch back and as I been saying is Dyson's feelings real or a succubus induced thing? aww its down to its last chapter ...I've said this many times and I'll say again I hope you consider a sequel after the epilogue lol...not sure I want say post more soon :)
couchjumper chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
aw yay dyson go team denzi!
Jommy26 chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
Yay Kenzi and Dyson are reunited now I hope they can get out Dar survives what Bo...which was a bit over the top, and they can switch back post more soon.
Jommy26 chapter 31 . 3/31/2014
oh crap balls Vex outed Kenzi , Kenzi went off to rescue Dyson, and someone fired a gun who and why I don't think Aife would fire a gun when she can chi suck right? , which means the only other person with a gun...oy vey I can't even say it post more soon
couchjumper chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
omg did she shoot dar?
nerdrific79 chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
Oh, what a dramatic ending! Please tell me Lauren fired that shot!