Reviews for Sleepless Night
Great story I really loved it but one small problem I had was that you kept randomly changing perspectives with no warning and it was kind of hard to keep track of who was thinking what
bellarw7 chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
XD awwwww i hope when i go on a date or my first it be like this
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Great story, read it from start to finish. And the cuteness of both Jaune and Ruby's kids are adorable. The fluff is too much. 3
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Nice Start :)
The Truth of Words chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
You know I find it hilarious that more than half pf the fathers that claim that they would be able to kick a persons ass are normally just talking shit.

A friend of mine whom happens to a boxer dated this girl Stephanie for close to five years, they first started dating when he as 14 and rather weak he met her father 3 years after they started dating. The father said that if they broke up and she cried even a single time no matter who instigated the break up he would break every single bone in my friends body. So as I said they dated for close to five years 3 weeks before their five year anniversary he found out that she had been cheating on him for the past two years, he broke up with her.

Her father came pounding on my friends door while he and I were playing GTA IV, my friend opened the door and the man said he warned him before throwing the first punch. As I said my friend is a boxer, a professional fighter whom also trained in kick boxing. By the end of the fight my friend had a light layer of sweat on his person while the man he fought had a broken nose, all of the bones in his right hand broken from when he tried to punch my friend in the gut not knowing he was wearing a training vest that had 70 pounds worth of weights in it, and 4 broken rips from multiple strikes my friend landed on his chest.

My friend got off free due to the fact that their was video surveillance accounting for everything including him not throwing the first punch along with my testimony and that of an old lady whom was walking her dog and saw the older man throw the first punch. After the door was opened.
Some people such as fathers may act all big and bad, but they should stop to consider what the other person can do before making threats and TRYING to follow through, key term, TRYING.

Nothing against Ruby's father, he is merely doing what any loving father would do, all I am stating is that people should always stop to consider what every person is capable of.

The mans daughter cheated on my friend, for two years, my friend broke up with her, and her father didn't care if she was the one at fault or not, he still attempted to beat up my friend whom just so happened to be a professional boxer and got the shit beat out of himself instead.

Its as simple as this, never take just one side, get the whole story, and always collect data before you act.

I apologize to the readers of this comment, I felt like going into a rant after reading what Ruby's dad said to Jaune as it reminded me of the incident with my friend.
CamSpams chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
Took me 1-3 to read all of this. I just couldn't stop reading! Anyway awesome story!
Grimkeeper chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
Awesome loved the bonus chapter.
Nik41 chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Ive already finished this little art piece and im really amused for this fanfic.
Thank you for create this...
Also if i made a mistake in this comment its because english is not my nature language. Greetings from Argentina and happy 2015
paragonshep chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Pretty cute and well written. KEEP MAKING STORIES LIKE THIS.
ParisianCKat chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
I totally loved this story and I loved the special one year bonus chapter as well. could you also write a chapter that includes the rest of jaunes team? I really want to know what happens to pyhrra and want to know what Ren and Nora's kids names are(since they are going to get married. Hopefully)
AnAustralianGamer chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
I was not expecting this. Thank you.
ODST110 chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
nice. that was really good
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
That was a very fluffy chapter ;-;
The American Wolf chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Cute!
DuelRoxas16 chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
has it really been a year since the first Sleepless night? man time flies, this is still one of my favorite Ruby x Jaune stories, i eneded p rereading them all a few days ago and then here comes a bonus chapter! also i "awwed" when their kids were mentioned and never once have i ever done that...why do you do this to me!? ah dont worry i still love this story and cant wait to see what this new year brings
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »