Reviews for Is It Madness?
Amber chapter 3 . 2/1
Isn't Thor just like a Padawan Anakin? Rash and enraged and stuff? And then they both find a Natalie Portman that changes their lives. Wow!
titemb-bm chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
great story ! i love it i cant wait for read the next story !
K.Daniels chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Unexpected!
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
He sounds so 'british when he says 'this is the faintest sentimentality' in the avengers XD ps I hope your ok! :)
bebepantheon chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
wow the story is actually accurate to a T.! considering you did add an OC it was great! Can't wait to read the sequel now..! Wonder if Kona will have guide dog or something and works with the Avengers or something.? Perhaps working with Hulk or Captain America. lol.

I know you already have written it but can't help but to hope right.? xD
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Oh, uh, I think you should change the 'Earth' bit to Midgard, as that is what the Asgardians called Earth in Norse mythology (I think) and in the Marvel universe.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Oh! I am thoroughly enjoying Lona! (my pairing name)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Fluff Overload! I never really read a story where Loki did the whole fluff thing, but you definitely make it work.
electrogirl88 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
All I can say is oh snap! I did not see that ending coming. Fantastic job! :)
mischieflover chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Aww :( that's so sad! I had tears..

Overall though, that was fantastic! I love this version on the events of Thor. Really truly. It reminds me a lot of "Twisted" (check out Starkid on YouTube), with the whole story of a hero from the supposed villain's POV (they did Aladdin). Kona was a lovely addition as well; she's so good for Loki! I hope the next installment of the tale is already up, because I have to know what happens next!

Really wonderful job!

ml
Syria13 chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
My god that chapter was intense , I started crying at the end and Loki said maybe I'll see her again, gah I hate thor so much right now his rash dicision proved that even now he is not ready to be king. Anywho off to read the rest not, love the story.
Rainbor123 chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Please start the sequel soon!
RoxanneTaylor chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
*wails loudly into pillow because Jesus Christ that was terribly painful*
zvezda7998 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
oh my gosh, you had me bawling like a baby - so much anguish! and I absolutely adore the relationship between Loki and kona 3 i also want to give thor a good old smack :P
This is a fantastic story and I'm so excited for the sequel! Keep up the fantastic work dear!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
well dun I hope that you will continue this story I my self hope so
the relationship between Kona and Loki is wonderful I hope in the end they are both happy
I thor opens his eyes and lets them be