Reviews for Is It Madness?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
Awwww! Poor Kona!
Yep, she and Angel would make excellent sisters. Angel had to live with the Doctor's amnesia, while Kona is dealing with her own.
Love the story!
(From the person who sent you a previous message saying Angel and Kona could be sisters)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
I was reading this and I thought 'oh my god! Angel and Kona would be best friends! Or sisters!'
They both have foresight, perspective and are kind and nice people.
I love your OCs and the perspective the story is being told from where everything Loki does was for Thor's own good.
person2309 chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
You literally just tore my heart out.
Boboslasher12 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I think it's a testament to your writing skills that you can make me fall in love with a pairing in half a chapter. :)
casper6six6 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
great story :D
Amber chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Isn't Thor just like a Padawan Anakin? Rash and enraged and stuff? And then they both find a Natalie Portman that changes their lives. Wow!
titemb-bm chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
great story ! i love it i cant wait for read the next story !
K.Daniels chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Unexpected!
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
He sounds so 'british when he says 'this is the faintest sentimentality' in the avengers XD ps I hope your ok! :)
bebepantheon chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
wow the story is actually accurate to a T.! considering you did add an OC it was great! Can't wait to read the sequel now..! Wonder if Kona will have guide dog or something and works with the Avengers or something.? Perhaps working with Hulk or Captain America. lol.

I know you already have written it but can't help but to hope right.? xD
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Oh, uh, I think you should change the 'Earth' bit to Midgard, as that is what the Asgardians called Earth in Norse mythology (I think) and in the Marvel universe.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Oh! I am thoroughly enjoying Lona! (my pairing name)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Fluff Overload! I never really read a story where Loki did the whole fluff thing, but you definitely make it work.
electrogirl88 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
All I can say is oh snap! I did not see that ending coming. Fantastic job! :)
mischieflover chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Aww :( that's so sad! I had tears..

Overall though, that was fantastic! I love this version on the events of Thor. Really truly. It reminds me a lot of "Twisted" (check out Starkid on YouTube), with the whole story of a hero from the supposed villain's POV (they did Aladdin). Kona was a lovely addition as well; she's so good for Loki! I hope the next installment of the tale is already up, because I have to know what happens next!

Really wonderful job!