Reviews for There Are Pieces of You Missing
starrynightingale chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This is really really good. And Clint- just i love him so much!
StarkSkywalker15 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Cuando subes el siguiente quiero saber que mas sucede
Lizzy chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Are you going to continue this? Cause it's really good, and I want to know what happens next.
nessa11997 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
I like the chapter
Kup of Koko chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I really like this! I love your story line; one of the most original Avengers fanfics I've ever read (and trust me, I read wayyyy to much XD) You've captured everyone's character PERFECTLY and your writing is gorgeous. (: Also, the handing-Tony-things: genius! Please please update soon! I'm totally ready for some more Tony whump! :)
Devil Red chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
So far, so good. You seem to have captured everyone very well, especially the dynamic between Tony and Steve. I'm glad that you're taking your time with the revelations, as opposed to just a quick fix. I look forward to the next chapter.
Margaret chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I enjoy reading this! good character work

UPDATE SOON
MonkeY.n chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
:o

.hangers.

please write another chapter! curiosity is killing me!
ConsultingAngelWarlock chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
This is really interesting so far :) I'm excited to read more!
LadyK1138 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Still lovingvyour stiry!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I loved the Tony and Clint interaction- the bromance was sweet, and I loved to see that Clint cared so much for Tony. :) I also loved the last two sentences; they really drew an image in my mind.

Very lovely, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

-Jesters of the Moon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I think this story is great so far! Cant wait to see more hope you update soon! BTW I'm available for beta-ing if you like. PM me if your interested cxrassassin13 ! I would love to work with you!
Death-Sama01 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Nice chapter, thanks for the update
Echoflame of FireClan chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Awesome story. You are a fabulous writer. I can only wish the chapters were bit longer... XD
Anyway, can't wait to find out the other 'pieces to the puzzle!' Updaye, soon, 'kay?
Nah. Take your time. I mean, if you /want/ to update...
Sandy-wmd chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
This is fun so far. I'm looking forward to following Steve's progress in trying to understand Tony better.