Reviews for Element of Shadows
masaki yang yi1 chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Well,this chapter just show's that Genma is as stupid as he seem's. As far as cliffhanger's go it's not bad,I do wonder thou if this is going to be a Yuri tale with Ranma being locked to save Nabiki's life or will this be Nabiki almost dieing because of what Genma in his woman hating way does to both Ranma and Nabiki?
NeoAzmodais chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
dear john tannius

I read element of shadows and i konw it is outdated in the update cat. but i was wondering if you have any more chapters you copuld put up or if it is a dead story. if it is a dead story has anyone offered to take up where you left off? if not give me a shout at . later

ApocSM chapter 8 . 5/2/2007
animewatcher chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
very nice, i liked this fic a lot, i see you have not updated this in th last two years, too bad because i would have liked to read more of this
Vampwriter chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
Jumper Prime chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
I just discovered this story and I really like it. I really want to see what happens next but am dismayed by the fact that it's been 3 years since the last update. Please write more of this story. I really want to know how the cliffhanger resolves. Will Nabiki die or will she survive?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I'd almost forgotten what Crossgen was about. This is cool. Having Ranma get one of those sigils and the powers that come with it. I'm sure this is going to be one of the good ones.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Continuation, please! You're killing me here!
child of the living God chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Dude... I totally love the fanfics and I encourage you to keep writing. I am new to this and I hope to write something myself one day. Your work is encouraging. Keep it up.
dragon-game chapter 8 . 4/2/2005
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
sivart4482 chapter 8 . 4/2/2005
you mouther fucker you beter finish or eles me comit mdk and som torcher
borg rabbit chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
AARG! A cliffhanger and you haven't updated since...when? I don't care if there are ooc's, its a damn good story. Please at least post an outline of how the story goes or see if someone would be willing to continue it.

TheCentauress chapter 8 . 2/22/2005
I hope you continue this one soon. Will the antibody that has merged with Nabiki continue to exist, now that it is in her, or will Genma be the cause of her death? I want to know...
wolf-in-hell chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
this is a great story, except for that damn cliffhanger. are you ever going to update it, or should we consider it dead and abandoned?
Innortal chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
I do hope you plan on continuing this fanfic, as it is a nice story, with interesting twists and original ideas, plus I am a sap for a good Ranma/Nabiki pairing.

Please continue.