Reviews for Energy Sakura
Jeremy chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Will you evere update eny of your storys! Thear good but thay have not ben updated in what looks like sevral years? 2002-2006! Please update your storys
mysterious voice in your head chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Dude... when are you actually going to update this story?
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
hey when are you going to get more up? you think 170 reviews would tell you something!
Mephis chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Seriously, You really should update this story. I've been waiting since this story came out! I'm very Anxious to read the net Chappy. (hm... did you forget?)
ArticTiger chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE! It seems like nobody writes anymore MM FanFics. It's a so unfair! Well anyways I hope that you write more soon.
Blackheart Syaoran Faceless Bastard and the Bombastic Bag-Mag chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Me and my companions apologize for the numerous reviews, and won't do such a thing again. They (myself being Blackheart) had no idea that many reviews had been sent (140, was it?) Anyway, at least one good thing comes from this: The more reviews, the better the story is (a rule of thumb for fanfiction). Cheers, mate!
Faceless Bastard and the Bombastic Bag-Man chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Jeez, don't make us keep doing this: MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!