Reviews for Fairy Tales
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/31
Yay! I love this ending. It's absolutely delightful (and I adore how she used the chicken bones).
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/28
At least Poppy knows enough about Snape not to tease him about having some of the finer feelings, and that was a very nice rendition of the Little Mermaid.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/17
At least Snape found her (this reminds me of the Disney cartoon 'The Little Match Girl' which is Russian in character and very, very sad).

Very good.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/8
Oh, how nice! Yes, Severus deserves better than to be chained to a childhood love, especially when she really does love someone else (and I do hope that the robber boy keeps his knife put away the way he promised).
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/2
Aww...this is so sad! No surprise that Lily betrayed Severus, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh, I don't think it's Lily Potter he's longing for...but I can well imagine why Hermione thought so.

Let's hope she has some dreams of her own about her steadfast tin bishop.
aaaaalice chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Lovely lovely fairy tales! How unique and beautiful! The way you wrote them make my heart ache! Wonderful jobs!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Awwww. How sweet. I love fairy tales. How nice that they rescued each other. Thank you for sharing this charming tale.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Thanks for sharing this interesting tale. I see why people would ask you to publish it. I am glad i can go right on to the next chapter.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Yes, Snape WOULD dream one of those particularly cheerful Hans Christian Anderson tales. An interesting tale.
RiAddison chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I liked it! It was different and I liked the way you changed the fairy tales. I love this pairing! :)
Melissa72 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Unique and interesting story. Thank you for taking the time to piece it together and share it with us. I think I've learned a few new fairy tales b/c of it:) Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
I didn't know that tale! I really liked the princess rescuing the prince!
Montara chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
She should have been angry that he threw her from his back, not going after him. And he didn't fight for her, he chose another! But it was a dream, a weird dream in which she can make a ladder from chicken bones, so her going after him it's a dream.

I'm glad they both saved each other and managed to fall in love :D I loved the ending. :)

Thank you for your fairy tales!