Reviews for Time's Arrow
sv4me chapter 1 . 1/9
Just found this :-) love all the Easter eggs!
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 1/7
I don't know how many enjoyable hours I've had reading your stories, but reading this was another hour well spent. Great stuff. Thanks for writing.
VioletBrock chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That. Was. Amazing. Brilliant idea, well-written! Reminded me a bit of "Timeline." Love the characterizations; you are so good at that. Awesome story!
Delwin chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Avengers and Henry V! Finally had the chance to enjoy this wonderful piece - just so very fun on the one side with a touch of true heartbreak from both Steve and the villian-of-the-week to keep everything balanced. I'm very glad that forces aligned to tempt your muse in a different direction - it made for a entertaining and satisfying start to the day!
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow. For someone who doesn't do a lot of writing involving magic and time travel, you did a fantastic job. Seriously, this was awesome. Keep on writing!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
It is an established fact that when a writer's reality is skewed to ninety degrees from normal, her tongue may end up firmly stuck in her cheek.
Lots of great fun here, everything from the codpiece in Tony's armour to the saint's day patron of the potato chip industry to the offhand reference to Future's End (Intentional I assume)
On a more serious note, this is an impressive piece of character juggling with so many in motion, yet all skilfully in play. Amid the fun, Steve's reaction to the idea that it could be possible to go back in time adds an element of poignancy to the laughter.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
What a crazy fun read! I like this time travel element you played around with. The little glimpses between the Avengers world and the Hundred Year War time was insightful. And that hint of Clintasha always makes me happy. The addition of Skye and Phil in the cafeteria was a great touch as well...and the baklava runnng theme was nice. And poor Steve...I feel for him. :(
AustralianRanger012 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So enjoyed this, it was hilarious!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This story was awesome! I could just imagine the knights and Kings reaction to seeing that red and gold suit, and Clint would totally be the best marksman of all. And when the others managed to open the portal, that just had to be the way they found them lol
Thanks for sharing!
tayababy chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
interesting, adorable, somewhat amusing, and definitely clever. I like it :)

And this 'Strange Thing' was definitely worth the wine
Alex chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Haha, oh man I love it. Will written with a good story.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
"WAY to much like Loki" alright ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was excellent. Well written, well crafted, and well shared.

Poor Steve, your heart has to ache for him.

Natasha and Pepper ... love how you wrote them both.

Clint and Tony's roles in the past - OH MY FREAKIN' COW COOKIES!

*SNORT* how the bubble opened on the 'wrong' scene.

Nice blending of AoS and Avengers. HEHEHEH for sure that bet exists.

We band of brothers... yes Steve you've found a new family.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Thank you so much for writing this, it was awesome! It reminded me a bit of Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. Poor Steve, too.
Kylen chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! BRILLIANT!