Reviews for Unconditional
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 15 . 6/1
Holy crud! The ending was so perfect and now I am dying to know if a sequel! But seriously? That was a great fic! Loved it!
WAIT
FUCK

WHOS THAT

FUCK NO

THEY ARE HAPPY AND IT ENDS THERE
Hhlover112414 chapter 15 . 4/23
Love it!
tiffanyd090 chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Just finished reading your story and it was amazing
silvie chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Whats with the bedrest?
aguscha333 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Damn! Best birth so far that I've read!I hate when writers don't describe births properly it's jost something so beautiful. Your favourite character suffering but at the same time being so magical and the miracle of life happening. I also love this kind of births that are out of the conventional. Hospital Births are so not my thing. I love this dramatic births where it's a perfect storm, everything that could be going wrong is going wrong but in the end everyone is fine. So you really nailed it!
Husky2014 chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Love it and I hope there is a sequel!
Husky2014 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT!
IvoryRose690 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Loved this whole story so much! I thought it was so romantic and sweet. I liked the spin you put on Laurel's character but it would have been nice to have a some more turmoil from Oliver about Laurel going crazy because here is this person who was his first love and got him through those years on the island now she's gone crazy and has turned into this crazy b #%$. Maybe just some thoughts about it or something ANYWAY i really liked this I thought it was adorable. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
he go read green arrow oliver and felicity are never to gether its him and black canary they even get married
Julieta chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Great story! Loved every word on it :) Are you going to post a sequel right? Please please do! Thanks for writing
KB4RC chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You might want to learn your conversion tables. You have Andy walking away 5 centimeters, which is like 2 inches. That would basically be him moving his foot as he stood in place. That is definitely not walking away.
babyshan211 chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
A fantastic ending. Can't wait for the sequel:)
Ms Luna Moon chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Aww *-* this is perfect...I hate laurel too...kind of..I really like the actress but I'm afraid they will ruin Felicity trying to make Laurel look a better fit...I just can't stand that...well I would even be ok if Oliver stayed with Sarah...but Laurel is just not it...I'm Olicity all the way and I know there is a lot to come but I heve this feeling they will try everything so Felicity would leave...and I'm so afraid of it...Awwwwwwww I just love Felicty and if she is out of the show so am I...sorry the rambling is just I'm feeling Olicity blue today thanks to the future spoilers /
lateVMlover chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I enjoyed your story even though you over did it at times with the soap opera aspects. This final chapter was extremely sweet and heart warming.