Reviews for The Doctor's Job
GUEST chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I ENJOY YOUR STORY. PLEASE UPDATE. THX.
Lemontea-addict chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Interesting take on this. I hope you update again.
Smokem7 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Please continue. I was really excited to see the chemistry between Lennie and Eliot develop more!
Nashira Kozoroh chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
;)
AGriffinWriter chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
So glad to see an update to this story. You capture everyone's voices so well, and Lennie is her own unique mix of mystery and skill and hard past, like the rest of them.
When I Make It Shine chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Poor Lennie and damn Eliot's mixed signals. I cant wait to read more :)
quirkapotamus chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Really well written chapter. Enough cheese to build a sandcastle with? Nice job. And Nate's muttered comment about a new headquarters was timed impeccably.
Alisabeth chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
I love the interaction between Eliot and Lennie and how they both feel at ease. I hope somewhere along the line this turns into a romance between them
AGriffinWriter chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Oh gosh, poor Hardison... I love how Lennie just stepped in and took charge, like the rest of the team does whenever they're in their respective element. Great descriptions of how she healed them up (or at least, they sounded genuine. I've got next to no knowledge of medical stuff ). And ooh, a cliffhanger. :) Happy to see updates from you and I hope your studies are going well.
BTW, not sure how far you are in watching the episodes, but the series finale... 'Chosen' level feels, seriously.
When I Make It Shine chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
One of your best chapters :) I cant wait to see where you take this and I'm kind of hoping for two things 1) that Lennie and El get together and 2) that Nate finds that the team needs an on call doctor and hires Lennie. I cant wait to read more :)
SimplyMae chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
You go Lennie! :D
Alisabeth chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
poor Lennie and poor Parker. I cant wait to see where you take this
AGriffinWriter chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Aw, Lennie is named after her dad. Whole chapter was very sad and moving. I'm surprised though that the team didn't tag along for support.
When I Make It Shine chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
this is probably one of the best Leverage stories out there. I cant wait to read more, and to see whether Eliot and Lennie get together
SimplyMae chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
So well written.. Please update!