Reviews for Making Sense
R3nee41A chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Nice! I can imagine that's exactly how it went...thanks for sharing. : )
kdmom chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow...loved it! Very and touching.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Great insight! Well written
shepweir always chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I really like how you explained Oliver's reasons for doing what he did. I think in his own mind he actually believes sleeping with Isabella was strategic. I think it was a big mistake but hopefully it will turn out to be an advantage for Team Arrow. I really want to see a jealous Oliver when the Flash arrives. I don't think he will steal Felicity's heart but I am sure she will capture Barry's. She really is so hot, beautiful, brilliant, and so brave...not to mention she can hack into the FBI, CIA, etc.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was so well presented and I can totally seeing this as a realistic in character manner that Felcicity would have used to deal with the awkward situation. I am so happy she played the friend card instead of the girl with a big crush. Oliver will someday deserve her, hopefully he won't wait to late. She is incredible and beautiful and the Flash is in town.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
(Somehow, that was an arrow to the heart that she wasn't quite expecting. )
Ouch. Great great line. Nice work.
Lei chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Keep it coming
RenaR chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
really like this one...Felicity comes off as a strong character, rather then longingly weepy:)
Love the Felicity (friend) vs. Felicity (crush). Fun to explore both but Friend predominating as filter makes her more compelling.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013