Reviews for Cages
Lorelei chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
I know this is an older story but I'd love to see a continuation on this.
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Please do add a rescue and recovery and if it is anything like this it will be amazing
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
There must be rescue and recovery, yes it is very powerful... but you must restore hope please?!
IWriteSinsOrTragedies chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I love this it is really powerful and stands so well alone. But part of me wants to see rescue and recovery. Like i keep playing over what that would be like in my mind to help pull Clint out of his schedual and back into life.
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh jeez. Goodness. This really has the potential to be something really amazing and cool. Please continue it! :)
Niom Lamboise chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I want you to continue this! You can't just leave it like this! Please tell me you will make the other Avengers rescue him and have them ansgt over the fact that they were too slow! Please!
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Please continue! This was excellently written, and while it was definitely powerful I think you could make the rest really powerful as well, especially if you just make it a two-shot. Anyway, great job, and please continue!
HopefulPlace chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Please continue! I'm sure all of your readers are very curious about the ending of this...
I-OfTheHawk chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Just found this! Please pretty please continue! Yes it could be powerful on its own, but taking in the account of the avengers personalities, they would never leave him behind. ESPECIALLY Natasha...ok hope I'm able to hear more!
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It seems like a leading ending. As if there's something more. Please at least make it a two shot.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Dang. That is powerful. I was expecting a rescue, and I kind of want one, but I also like it just like this.
jensmit75 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
amazing as all your stories are
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ahem...and?! THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE TO THIS PLEASE! So Barton lives in darkness the rest of his days and just dies in captivity?! I don't think so! Where are the rest of the avengers?! Will they rescue him (hint: yes!) I really want to see him be rescued and have to re-acclamate to the normal world again. How do the avengers respond to their friends treatment?! Or...twist...is this what Barton saw when he was being controlled by Loki?! Anyway, please continue! A sequel or something! This could be taken in so many directions and could be so much longer!
Syntyche chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
You're right - this is great on its own but the /c of h/c in me would love a rescue and recovery.

How are things with you? I totally miss your stories even though work and life have pulled me out of the fanfic world for awhile. :(
Katrinia chapter 1 . 1/28/2014