Reviews for Phantom and McLain: Battle of Rose
Amazing
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This was a fun one.
nwilson1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Well written, good structure, no major grammatical or spell errors that detracted reader's attention from the flow of the story. I admit, Danny and Ember always seemed like an unlikely but intriguing match. You, however, made it work. The child being more powerful, another plot twist. Good skill in keeping the reader engaged with enough info to inform but not overload the senses. Two thumbs up!
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
So what happened to Vicky
Darthdeadpool chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Okay just read this after the first one while I was looking at your story lol gotta say even with this being a one shot I really liked it it finished things nicely but also left it open well thanks for another good story Ddp out
killer360 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wow...I'm just...wow. I thought it was beutifully written.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
it was alright and ok so yea _
Burke23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
They grow up so fast, especially with time skips.

That took forever to read, and I loved every moment of it.
layfon writes chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
this is an awesome story and you should be proud
awsmpup chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Could you possibly do a spin-off story with a Male!Ember and a Fem!Danny. I'm obsessed with gender-bender, and honestly, Rose's dimensional powers got me thinking...Also, congrats on being the one to get me hooked on EmberxDanny! :D
Saberhawk chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
It was a good idea, but it is something you could have fleshed out into a larger story. If anything you could use this as a summary and later come back and add more to it. Still it was a good story overall. Can't wait to see your next story.
shadowrgj chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Awesome sequel to "Phantom and McLain" love how Rose was young and took on an ancient ex God kind of how Danny took on an ancient ex King another awesome story, It was also funny how Danny, Ember, Kitty, and Johnny had the same idea on spike each other's drink and that Ember got pregnant :)
Scheffelman chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I like Rose more than Ember
Viperine chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Look this storie is not crap I think it's awesome
Just keep writing and it will be cool .
DualStarduster chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I don't particularly like one shots,.. but I think this is an exception, could be more EmberxDanny in my tastes, but I'm a hopeless romantic.