Reviews for The Kingdoms of Hetalia
Lulu chapter 8 . 8/2
I don't know but to me reminds me of the fandom in general. Like how she pushes the right couples together and kind of fan girls all over the couples it just reminds of the people in the fandom.
xXMapleLeafXx chapter 13 . 7/20
Update please. This is beautiful, well written and makes me wanna read more! Please write more!
I love this story and I need more please
OversensitiveFantasies chapter 13 . 1/16
I love this story to no end! The background and advancement of the other characters are wonderful as well, even though i think it strays it from the origianl plot and is taking up that three month time span thing. The new bit of action and drama is really getting me on the edge of my seat but im really missing the romance between Gilbert and Matthew aside feom the occasional fluff that is really, really cute and i love it. All other things aside this story is absolutely wonderfyl and i cant read the next update!
YJV chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
I love this chapter! please! more Feli and Lovi! perhaps they can show their medical skills? Their parents were medics.
Dragon Skellington chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
This is beautiful! To be honest I had kind of given up on seeing any updates for this and I'm not the kind to push authors into updating if they don't have anything to post. But it makes me ridiculously happy to see a new chapter and the possibility of more! I love this story and it's wonderful to see it moving forward. I look forward to other chapters as they are ready. Great job! TTFN. *leaves a plate of cookies*
YJV chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Love it! will Romano get more focus? I love him! oh, and how about Rome? Will he be in this story? Can there be some action and not purely romance?
DarkRoxas91 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Aw, man, dude, I cannot wait for the proposal and everything else! I can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter! (pls don't forget it ;u;)
piratespain13 chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Yay! A new chapter! And an awesome one at that! This chapter is great. I can't wait for the next one!
DarkRoxas91 chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Oh fuck me. I neeeeeeeeeeed to read more. I'm really, really, really enjoy this. This is coming from somebody who really doesn't talk in the review sections of fanfictions. I really hope you plan on continuing this in the near future!
b2 chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
This story is amazing! Its awesome! I loved every minute of it! I hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
This is such a cute fic please keep it goinggggggggg 3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
*reads this entire doc at 3am* haha yeah great time to go to the next chap-
[last updated: March]
Okay
Anitanit2 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Please please please please keep the fanfic going!
FireFox Vixen chapter 11 . 11/8/2014