Reviews for The Kingdoms of Hetalia
DarkRoxas91 chapter 15 . 1/23
Ahhh I'm loving it! I can't wait to read the next chapter! (BTW I read this chapter right after a friend of mine confessed that they liked me)
Pandoala chapter 14 . 1/22
Its great to have you back :). Once I saw that the chapter was out I couldnt help but smile. And the part with Arthur strugeling how to handle Dylan moved me a bit since it touched a bit close to home :).
But, while Im very happy to read this I dont want you to push yourself to much to write it. So take your time writing and make sure you get a lot of rest. Good luck with everything.
Loralie Gold Dream chapter 14 . 1/20
OMG this is glorious; I wanna see the next chapter soon.
DarkRoxas91 chapter 14 . 1/15
I'm so excited to see this updated! Like, it is super late and I was just checking my email and had seen this updated so I read it. Because I know I wouldn't have been able to sleep otherwise. I'm glad to see a proposal, now I wanna see a wedding but welcome back to the writing world, even for just a little while. It's good to have this story back.
YJV chapter 14 . 1/15
Love this, wish you all the best and good luck, and I would actually like if you could add In the Italian brothers and Spain a bit more.
Keep up the good work! This is one of my favourite fanfics to read!
Eliah chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
The fluffffffffffffffffffff
Lulu chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
I don't know but to me reminds me of the fandom in general. Like how she pushes the right couples together and kind of fan girls all over the couples it just reminds of the people in the fandom.
xXMapleLeafXx chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Update please. This is beautiful, well written and makes me wanna read more! Please write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
I love this story and I need more please
OversensitiveFantasies chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
I love this story to no end! The background and advancement of the other characters are wonderful as well, even though i think it strays it from the origianl plot and is taking up that three month time span thing. The new bit of action and drama is really getting me on the edge of my seat but im really missing the romance between Gilbert and Matthew aside feom the occasional fluff that is really, really cute and i love it. All other things aside this story is absolutely wonderfyl and i cant read the next update!
YJV chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
I love this chapter! please! more Feli and Lovi! perhaps they can show their medical skills? Their parents were medics.
Dragon Skellington chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
This is beautiful! To be honest I had kind of given up on seeing any updates for this and I'm not the kind to push authors into updating if they don't have anything to post. But it makes me ridiculously happy to see a new chapter and the possibility of more! I love this story and it's wonderful to see it moving forward. I look forward to other chapters as they are ready. Great job! TTFN. *leaves a plate of cookies*
YJV chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Love it! will Romano get more focus? I love him! oh, and how about Rome? Will he be in this story? Can there be some action and not purely romance?
DarkRoxas91 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Aw, man, dude, I cannot wait for the proposal and everything else! I can't wait to see what's in store for the next chapter! (pls don't forget it ;u;)