Reviews for An Old-Fashioned Guy
Blondie 20000 chapter 14 . 8/27
OMG this story was brilliant. I usually don't like OC but I really liked Evelyn. Time after Time was my favourite episode in season 7. So when I saw this fic I had to read it. You got the characters spot on.
I liked how Evelyn made Dean act like a gentleman its cute. The dancing in the diner I bet that was so romantic.
Eliot acting like a concerned father to Evelyn was sweet and it made me like the character Eliot more.
The letter Dean wrote for Sam talking about Evelyn was so sweet to read. Part of me wanted Dean to stay in 1944.
When she lost her memory I was literally praying that she will get it back. I was so happy her memory came back in the end and Dean was finally be able to have some happiness in his life.
If it won't for Chronos Dean would of never met Evelyn so thank you God of Time.
Overall 10/10
Morgaine le Fatal chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
This was a total wish fulfillment fic! Thank you so much for writing this :)
MyHeadphonesAreOnFire3 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
This is literally the story I've been looking for all my life. So glad you wrote it. I thought that if I couldn't find a great OC-from-that-episode/Dean fanfic, then I'd just have to write it myself. But now I don't have to. Yay!
Mishelle20 chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
Amazing story!
Tbhcake chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
this story was absolutely adorable and amazing I loved it
ToriMe chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Oh my God.
This was absolutely fabulous! A sexy Dean story that had no sex IN it! But so yummy! Excellent pacing and eye for historical detail!
I loved this!
Tori
Cara Tala chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Awww, I love this story. It's totally adorable.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for sharing a very nice twist on the cronos episode. And I understand why she fell in love with he was HOT in that suit. Lol
samasbananas chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
This was too cute. I'm internally screaming and flailing my arms around. I think I've gone insane. Anyways, really adorable and well written. Congratulations on such a successful fanfiction
JenRiley16 chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
I'm actually sobbing! This was beautiful! Excellent writing, Dean and Sam were in character...gorgeous. Thank you for the lovely read!
nlr.lcsw chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
That was so adorable.
heatofthemoment chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
this is soooo adorable *dying*
ShoppingFreak chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
OMG! I just finished your Story and I can't believe it. It's absoutly awesome and I love it.
Sorry for my bad English, I just wanted to let you know that your FF is 100% great.
LG ShoppingFreak
tigereyekum chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
short chapters, but i still like it ;)
squidgy78 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014