Reviews for When the Pirates Took Plymouth Rock: The Thanksgiving Pageant
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Jane is wicked and wrong. Edward is so sweet. Charlie cracked me up. Great job on this.
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
LMAO, that was awesome. Ty
twiclare chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love your crazy characters!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This story ends on a sweet note but I had to stop reading more than once from the hysterical laughter resulting from the imagery you created of the pageant. If only all elementary school pageants were that interesting! Love, love, love it!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
LOLOL I love your crazy brain! I have got to say that was the weirdest fantasy I have ever read! And then you went and topped it with that crazy unhistorical performance! I laughed so hard the mr. asked what I was reading. hahaha Thank you for sharing this with us. And happy Thanksgiving.

xoxo
Mel
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
You made my day! Love you
RFM86 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ahhhh! What a fun, sweet, sexy Thanksgiving! Job well done, my friend :)
Tennyson10 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Lovely!
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I am laughing so hard right now! I love how he asked her if she would still respect him. Priceless! This Edward was just great and I could totally see Zooey as this Bella. She's my fave and I adore her. :)
sekoehler chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
LMAO! You never cease to make me giggle. I was picturing the whole thing in my head, and the look on Bella's face. That must have been priceless. Great job, as always!
tff000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
good
akjamma chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh this was great! Lol
branlc chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lol! That was different and I loved it! :) hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Duvi chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I loved the part where the fifth graders ran up on stage and started to grab the little turkeys. I could just imagine the chaos and laugher from the audience. I loved the one shot! So cute!
Leslie E chapter 1 . 11/23/2013