Reviews for When the Pirates Took Plymouth Rock: The Thanksgiving Pageant
branlc chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lol! That was different and I loved it! :) hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Duvi chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I loved the part where the fifth graders ran up on stage and started to grab the little turkeys. I could just imagine the chaos and laugher from the audience. I loved the one shot! So cute!
Leslie E chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Very clever!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
OMG!
Court0624 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story! R u going to continue it? Please say yes!
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wait, so Emmett isn't an asshole in this!
That my friend is progress :)
very cute and could totally see zoey as bella in this.
How about a chapter 2... Christmas pageant in a month ;)
Twiddler83 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Okay this isn't enough! Why so little! I need more! NOW STAT COMPRENDE?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Haha. An outtake with Easter bunny or Christmas party?
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Thank you, Stace! I really needed this laugh today. I finished my story for Santa's Sack and it made me cry. But, this turned things right around. I do love your sense of humor. I don't know where you got the idea for this story, but it is priceless. I have no doubts that there are similar pageants running in schools all over the country that have just as much craziness.

Love you!
Sally
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ohhhhh, this is so good! I love this! I love that it's funny and true and silly and sweet and hot and then so, so sweet again. :D You did awesome, as usual. :) Is it wrong for me to hope that maybe we'll get a Christmas Pageant "I Love You" from these two? Or a Valentine's Cake Walk Ball Proposal? :D I'm greedy, I know. :D

You did great! :)
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww, what a great story. Had me roaring with craziness with the kindergartners, and then the set up by Jane, hahahahaha had me rolling. Hot lemonade in that dressing room, but damn, Edward showing up to woo Bella, the sweetest by far. No frozen dinners. So much to be thankful for, wow! Great story!
Swool chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Your stories always make me smile. This was so very sweet.
cullenmeadow chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Thanks for sharing :)
Teresa R chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Very cute lol
malleelee chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Scalping Turkeys but that was a good tale! Good Wooing to eliminate the possibility of Lesbians and meeting of families with Turkey Children to come!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »