Reviews for When the Pirates Took Plymouth Rock: The Thanksgiving Pageant
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Thanks for helping be get in the holiday mood. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Naerts chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I'm a 1st grade teacher. Your descriptions of the kids are pretty lose!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
As always you rocked my socks. I love your stories and would love to be in your head but I might just find it scarey... Thanks for the laughs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
So sweet...love it,,,,:-D
trisha63 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh Stace, you really out did yourself this time as this was the cutest and fluffiest story I think you have ever written. I simply loved it and Pirate Edward was my favorite, oh and all the little turkeys, of course! Even when you write one of the craziest and silliest stories ever, it always comes with a sweet meaning and a lovely ending. Loved it! Take care, Trisha :}
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
That was adorable. Im thankful!
R
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Cute and funny, made my day a whole lot better.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Aww! Very sweet ending! Lots of LOL moments...too funny!
I actually had a "Duh moment" myself when Jane was first plotting with Edward...I said to myself, "Wait a minute, I don't remember there being PIRATES in any of the Thanksgiving stories!" Like I said, DUH! Bwahahaha!
Thanks for putting getting me in the Thanksgiving mode...hard to believe its next Thursday!
Speaking of "thanks", I just want to say I'm thankful for wonderful FF writers like YOU that give me so many opportunities to escape to places I've never been and have experiences I've never had! I appreciate what you do and wanted you to know it makes a difference in my day!
Love and Blessings! xoxoxo
KristineM chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Sweet story! Thanks so much!
figment7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I never, and I mean never, read one shots. They always leave me wanting more. This one did, too, but I'm glad I read it. I loved it.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Omg. Loved it! Especially Charlie!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/22/2013