Reviews for Superman and Wonder Woman in Power Couple (New 52)
Silverfires chapter 13 . 4/14
I really love this series. You do a great job explaining what is missing in the comic books.
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 4/4
As usual your fillers never disappoint. You always make this couple seem so relateable and makes the readers so engrossed in their romance.
I loved it!
phyrephly chapter 13 . 4/4
ahhhh ... sigh "} lolol. Diana's sisters seem like a bunch of ingrates here...but, I suppose - given their history (cough *with men* cough), their actions and reactions are understandable, if not to be expected.
ManSinha chapter 13 . 4/3
As usual there is a certain charm, an elegance about this story that takes it out of the ordinary. The entire re imagining of the "Would you move in with me?" question is beautifully rendered. The writers at DC would do well to take pointers...
A couple of the other boards lashed out at Diana's choice of wanting to be a blogger stating that it in a sense rehashes the Man of Steel's attraction to a certain dark haired reporter.
However I also think that what is being left unsaid is that Lois is now almost certainly out of Kal-El's private life for good unless it is Elseworlds or Alternate Universes
Their love and concern for each other topped off by the faint bit of naughtiness is the perfect start to the weekend.
Thank you again for writing this for us...
Xarek chapter 13 . 4/3
Nice endorsement for CUT London and Fodor's Guides. But will Superman ever really need a travel guide? ;)
Seriously though, that was a fun read. I saw a typo or two but very enjoyable. The "lesser man to Bedlam" line had me in stitches.
Good job.
artimuos chapter 13 . 4/3
Thank you buddy for update i don't have the luxury to buy every issue of sm/ww until its came out in volumes from amazon being in india is that problem so i have to compensate it from your fic and hellyeah sm/ww site so thanks again
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
good ending by charles soule in 12th issue and liked your monologue of superman in this with that hot ending. And now the new team is writing this book with new Magog as villain who always against this relationship and biiter villain of superman in old future also wanted to kill their son
XZanayu chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Great story! Excellent job!
NelumboGryffindor chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Awesome chapter.. :)
SepatownSon chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Excellent finish.
ManSinha chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
You have a definite talent for writing - between the Universes in "End of Days" to these "fillers" - you really take the time to craft and tell the stories. I have to admit I am glad you ship Diana - Clark - would be really sad to have this wonderful talent be directed to another couple. ;)
Anthonior chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
That was a really really good gap filler chapter, covering each of the latest issues regarding them was fun and good to read. One can only hope to see the ending of the chapter in next month's issue, it would be really cool if so with the teaser image of Diana and Kal fighting parademons done by Doug Manhke be a flashback of the time they first met talking while still in bed.

I also liked the latest chapter of "End of Days", though considerably sadder than this gap filler but great read and character development with their emotions.

Love these gap filler chapters and looking forward for the next chapter of end of day, really great reading material about the Power Couple.
wyc7 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Really enjoyed all of the gap-fillers. Thanks!
Soul93 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
This was so well written and an amazing edition to canon. I loved every bit. Thanks for sharing!