Reviews for Superman and Wonder Woman in Power Couple (New 52)
HELLACRE13 chapter 7 . 4/16
Lovely!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 7 . 4/15
Lol i know it stronger when somebody proves their love but it's also very powerful to hear perfectly done
Anthonior chapter 7 . 4/15
Ha ha! damn I love this gap fillers between issues! I waited to read both parts for my comments and it was GREAT, it trully is, reading the issue then reading these stories that match and fit perfectly. The end of it was excellent, the reference to Pat...got me to go and check youtube to listen "heartbraker" and it sounded like it would be music Diana would dance and suited for her or both of them so THAT was really clever. All I can say is great work and looking forward for the next gapfiller next month now that things are about to get problematic once again. Excellent work!
phyrephly chapter 7 . 4/14
Two great stories on their own. It is amazing how ... unsure of himself Clark still is: I guess that helps keep him grounded and "human", While I could just imagine Diana wondering about a town like dear old London, the way she's done here, without tooooo much bother, as Diana. Reminded me of scenes in the movie, "The King's Speech", where, on a number of occasions, high-up members of the Royal family, strolled around Hyde Park, with neary a tweet of press or papp to pester them, and certainly no groupies hanging about. But that was in 1933-4! I guess the Brits seem to pick and choose who they descend on when it comes to famous people. But Ï know it doesn't always happen that way. Interesting...
Casema chapter 7 . 4/14
I had wondered why it would be so awkward between them when it was just the nuclear explosion but what you say makes sense. It was the nuclear explosion, Trinity War and Forever Evil. Wow, great insight and it just makes the issue even better!
Thanks for always sharing your take.
HELLACRE13 chapter 6 . 4/13
So well written. Can't wait for the next part.
phyrephly chapter 6 . 4/13
back from the brink ... Who were those strangers who shot at Diana? A good read.
Mallomars chapter 6 . 4/12
Heartwrenching. I can't wait for the next chapter.
booeygirl89 chapter 5 . 3/23
Great chapter and addition to this story! Poor Clark, I didn't feel for him nearly as much reading the book as I did reading your story when he didn't get an "I love you back". Maybe next time :) Thank you for the update!
Casema chapter 5 . 3/18
Haven't reviewed much, but I do read your stories and appreciate them a lot! Thank you for sharing your take on the issues. DOOMED is going to be a doozy!
William chapter 5 . 3/17
Thank you for writing these gap-fillers. I don't have any of the comics, so I just search for synopsis' online. That and your stories help keep me in the loop with Superman and Wonder Woman.

Keep up the good work! I'll be keeping an eye out for an update to your story when Issue 6 is released.
Anthonior chapter 5 . 3/17
Daaamn!

Wow! really...that was an excellent gap filler chapter, I was waiting for it after the issue came out and now that I had the time read it and loved it!. I can't wait to read the next SM&WW issue and then hopefully the gapfillers, they're turning real good. Great ending by the way, it goes with the last page artwork.
phyrephly chapter 5 . 3/16
...Not collecting the comics (yet?) so I'm not really "up" with what's happening there, but this was enough to whet the most arid appetite...and a stone-crunching cliffy to finish? what more is there?...;) AKA not bad, lolololol ;}
ManSinha chapter 5 . 3/16
This is very nicely written - especially Diana's perspectives and her straightforward way of easing Clark's fears about the twosome being together - By the way if you ever need a proof reader - please feel free to call on me
phyrephly chapter 4 . 2/22
A pretty powerful oncer, the chosen songs working really well in the prose. (gotta say, the only one I knew was SW's, "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life"). A thought-provoking read... ;}