Reviews for Superman and Wonder Woman in Power Couple
Saavikam69 chapter 12 . 6/25
"'We're ready'" is she pg?
Saavikam69 chapter 11 . 6/25
Interesting
Saavikam69 chapter 10 . 6/25
Cute fluff! Ach doomsday DNA! Crap! I wonder how many times he's infected heroes like that.
Saavikam69 chapter 9 . 6/25
Heartbreak!
Saavikam69 chapter 8 . 6/25
Damn!
Saavikam69 chapter 3 . 6/24
Was the jewelry for inside the boot on the ankle? I enjoyed the chapter.
Saavikam69 chapter 2 . 6/24
Good show
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 6/24
Thanks a lot cyborg!
Katana227 chapter 1 . 6/23
Haha it's funny how being nervous around someone you like makes you do or say stupid things. You hit the nail on the head with reality and fiction. Good job.
ManSinha chapter 14 . 6/21
Again and again you surprise me with the depth of the sensitivity you bring to these gap fillers. Good as Peter Tomasi writes them there is no holding a candle to your exploration of the circumstances and the twosome's reaction to them. The interlude with the GoW powers was brilliantly executed. It is interesting that Superman has to be depowered to "make him interesting" while Diana essentially gets a power boost on so many levels. I have missed these gap fillers in the hiatus that was Convergence and am glad to see the stories back.
HELLACRE13 chapter 14 . 6/21
So good. The calm before the storm and she protects him and loves him for what he is. But that shouldn't be a shock. That is Diana's personality through and though. I hope the SM writers don't mess up Diana's characterization in order to just push conflict. I loved how Tomasi wrote Diana's voice and showed her empathy.
Silverfires chapter 14 . 6/21
I am horrified that Lois would do something like that. It's like 'killing' Clark. I hope they work something out. I love how you are giving us fillers to the story, it really fleshes things out. I love Clark and Diana. They really are an incredible match for each other. Great work!
soumitra chapter 14 . 6/21
once again you rock and so did tomasi for showing the love of diana for clark on the other hand in justice league 41 johns shows that diana has still some lingering feelings for trevor and hoping that DC don't break the power couple which would be stupid move for it is one of their biggest selling comic books. And once again thank you for delivering a good in betweens of action comics and sm/ww and clark's inner dilemma and his love foe diana
Silverfires chapter 13 . 4/14
I really love this series. You do a great job explaining what is missing in the comic books.
HELLACRE13 chapter 13 . 4/4
As usual your fillers never disappoint. You always make this couple seem so relateable and makes the readers so engrossed in their romance.