Reviews for The Trials of Destiny
symbolica chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
._.

you really need to update!

me like it very much!

UPDATE!
Stacey chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
liking your story so far. interesting people you chose, especially for buffy. im still hoping that in the long run it could be a A/C and definatly a B/S but with your writing it wont bother me too much if there are no pairing like that. Hope you update soon!
Snuffles chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
ooh, the suspense! the story's getting better. xander and darla, u could have expected them...but scott, whew that was a surprise! i like the unexpected. plz update soon!
Tariq chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
Hi. NIce story. PLZ CONTINUE!
mishi3 chapter 3 . 10/4/2002
Hey! When are you updating your fic? pls be soon. anyways dont make the end of the fic with these pairings. please make the pairings Cordy and Angel , Buffy and Spike coz They ROCK!
Eledhwen chapter 3 . 10/3/2002
Cecily, Darla, Xander, I could have guessed - not Scott! Nice twist. I liked the doors imagery. And I'm intrigued to find out what or who is in the batmobile thingy.
Claudia chapter 3 . 10/3/2002
Cool story! I really look forward to the next part! Please post it soon.
Snuffles chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
ooh, i like this chapter better than the last one.

the story is getting really good! oh, yea, why is buffy so cocky? or is that something that we're going to find out later on? by the way, i think you're a really good writer :o)
Snuffles chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
i like your plot for the story i think it's very interesting. u have a very nice story. keep writing.
Echidne and Jyestha chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
That was really cool. You're right though-her name isn't Sarah. It's Cecily. The name of the episode is "Fool for Love" in Season Five.
Tariq chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
Hi. Thanx for mentioning me. I just like to help. The name of Spike's or William's love was *Cicily*

It was a nice chapter & I hope u'll write more soon. REAL SOON!
Sigma chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
Doing pretty well, except it's Cecily, not Sarah.
Jason L. Barnett chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
1. The character you named Sarah is actually Ceceily, though she may be Halfrek.

2. Why wouldn't Spike know he had a soul?

3. If the PTB give the option of do this or die, then they don't deserve champions like Buffy, Angel et al.

Also you haven't given us a reason why these alternate realites have to compete.
mel chapter 2 . 10/1/2002
great so far! believe the name was cecily that made william run into the alley! looking forward to more as great ideas so far!
CCke chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Good start! I'm really liking it so far! hope you post another chapter soon, can't wait to read more.