Reviews for Seeing Through the Truth
poseidonera333 chapter 26 . 3/26
Really good storyline ... Was almost about to cry at the parts where percy saves annabeth and says that he doesn't remember her... Was a little disappointed when you were going to send Percy to Australia ... Insure will be waiting for the next story
Sinthia1123 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
So sad, I actually cried!
Pear chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE STORY ITS A TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN TEN (X INFINITY)! MY FABORITE PERCABETH MOMENT WAS WHEN ANNABETH WAS MAD WHEN RACHEL KICKED HER OUT, I THOUGHT IT SHOWED HER REAL FEELINGS. I THOUGHT ANNABETH THINKING WAS FUNNY, SHE ALWAYS REGRETED WHAT SHE THOUGHT. I ALSO LIKED WHEN SHE WAS TUINKING ABOUT NEEDING FRESH AOR FROME HER CRAZY DAD. THAT WAS HILARS! Wait, I just did that all in caps! Eh, it took a long time to write si I'm not gonna spend tons of time re writing this. And also I thought the saddest part was when Annabeth thought Percy was dead when she woke up next to him. Now, Pear Peace Out!
Izzybella12 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
I loved this! It was wonderful! :)
DaughterofTheHuntress chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
I love your story! It was recommended by a friend who's read it, and I'm so glad she did! This story was definitely a 10, not kidding at all. My favorite Percabeth moment was when Annabeth first started to like Jackson. The saddest moment was when Percy was hit by the train, and if it's not too much trouble, would you read my Percy Jackson AU story called When You're Not the Same? I need some criticism on it, and I have writer's block. Thank you for writing this, I loved it! And I'll be reading some more of your stories!

-Amy Nicole
sheerio4ever chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
The old lady XD

I can't believe this is the end :'(
liveandbreathediangelo chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Well I for one really liked your story. I honestly loved the part where Percy was looking for Annabeth and then the rain an he actually called her Annabeth-ugh it was amazing. By far saddest part was after Percy saved her from the train and she realized she loved him. I give this a 10 ;). And I normally hate to self-promote, but would you terribly mind just checking out my story? It's my first fanfic and a work in progress, and yes I do realize that Nico is gay but I sort of like to ignore that sometimes ;) anyway loved this!
Keira's Mystical Fire chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
I'll rate it 9
All Percabeth was awesome!
The saddest moment when Annabeth was all depressed over Percy liking Rachel
You should check out 'Falling for The Devil by Welaine21 (Its amazing!)
AthenaSpawn101 chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this story… a 100! I guess you still remember me hopefully and I hope you write another story soon similar to this one. If you do make sure and keep me posted!
Love your biggest fan, AthenaSpawn101
P.s I'm taking another shot at your age tell me if I get it right. Oh never mind Internet safety lol. Lets see… Maybe 14 or 15? Keep me posted!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Loved it!
101awesomness chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
9/1 Read 'what athena kids do for fun' asap
LoveFinn chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
sadist moment was when Rachael came Ii would think
Keira's Mystical Fire chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Awwww I'll miss this story.
LoveFinn chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Well your writing to me is really good for your age
Fruitqueen chapter 25 . 8/19/2014