Reviews for The Girl with the Purple Eyes
Please update this fic
donnermeister chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
great story
congratulations
I hope see the tenth chapter soon
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Yes! The Starlights came. Yaten is very jealous,which made me grin. :D Loki is such a cocky man and I like that the Starlights know chapter! Review in next chapter!

P.S.I love the part when Loki said that Hotaru lives w/ him. Hehehhhee XD
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Whoa! Such a short chapter,but you said you are studying for finals! You left a cliffie in the end and Loki is starting to like hotaru,... I think.
Good luck on your it!

princess moon shadow chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Love it!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Gah, I'm getting really bad at reviewing! Cute couple of drabbles there. I especially liked the one with Loki pretending to be Hotaru while Usagi was trying on her wedding dress. He's so bad. XD this one was also good. Nice to know he's willing to lend a helping hand and not be a jerk all of the time. But that's what we love about the little frosted flake right? Anyways, please update again as soon as you can!

Chow!
princess moon shadow chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Love it! More soon please!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Here comes the new enemy! Watch out guys!
And Loki is so caring about her. ;)
Good Chap

Until next chapter.

princess moon shadow chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Love it! Great chapter!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Love is blossoming and Loki and Hotaru had an agreement. Good luck! ;)

Good chap
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Love it!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Oh My God! This is such a cutesy chapter. Hotaru learned some bad words! NAUGHTY
her! And Loki with his grin would make me explode! I can't wait for Usagi's wedding.
Good Luck

princess moon shadow chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
love it!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Loki is acting really kind. And Hotaru is just the same. When are the Starlights coming?
More interesting with two guys that will eventually love her! The part that made me laugh was when Loki called the "moon girl's"
Boyfriend! Hahaha